What You Two Did For Your First Date

A/N: My friends, I need chapter ideas. Please either PM some to me or comment! Remember to make sure it can apply to almost every other reader. Also, be aware that I will not be doing ALL of them because I physically can't. Trust me, my back would kill me more.

ALSO, check out my Haruhi Fujioka x FEM! Reader, along with the sequel to Partners in CrimeDespite it All: Himiko Toga x FEM! Reader! <3

👽Mina Ashido👽

Like the best girlfriend ever, she took you to a planetarium. Between wandering through the giftshop, learning about space, and making jokes that you both were secretly aliens, it was one of the best dates you both had ever had. Plus, ending the night off with some boba was the way to go.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

She took you swimming, and since you looked so good in a swimsuit, she immediately fell even harder for you, and the same was the case for you. Seeing her wearing a bucket hat with a cute frog on it was enough to make you promise to yourself that you would marry her one day.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Since you were the one who asked her out on the date in the first place, you actually took her shopping in one of her favorite stores, despite her shyness. You, coming from a pretty well-off family, paid for everything, including her clothing, food, and anything else she could've needed. To this day, she still wears the Kirby hoodie you bought for her, and adores seeing you wear the Squirtle hoodie you got for yourself.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

Since you both adore music with every ounce of your being, you both met up at a concert for your favorite band, Arctic Monkeys. You both enjoyed the songs that played, dancing to every one and buying the over-priced beverages that were sold. And for a bonus, that was when you had your first kiss.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Like the true educated queen she is, she took you both to a bookstore, which immediately earned her your affection. She bought you the books she believed you'd enjoy, and you did the same for her. Turns out, she got you your favorite book series on accident, and to this day, you read it with her by your side. 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

She took you to an art museum, where you both proceeded to fangirl over certain artists, techniques, and so much more. It was all fun and games until after the date, where she dropped your ice-cream on accident. It's fair to say you got your clumsiness from her.

🔧Mei Hatsume🔧

If there is one thing that you and Mei bond over, it would be technology. Of course, this resulted in a day where you both built a robot at her home. With snacks present, music playing, and laughter echoing off the walls, it was a good time, and this resulted in you both building Charlie, the robot.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

As if this were some awful fanfiction, she took you to a fireworks show. With snacks and each other's company, you both watched as fireworks lit up the starry sky. A memorable moment you both have is when you had your first kiss when the biggest firework of the night went off.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

While it took you awhile to convince her to go on a date with you, she finally agreed and allowed you to take her to her favorite cat cafe. While enjoying the feline-themed pastries and lattes, you both enjoyed each other's presence. It was how you learned Saiko enjoys making pastries and is a huge cat-person.

😂Ms. Joke😂

Few people know Emi does stand-up comedy as a hobby and makes a little extra cash from doing so. Another thing that few people know is that she actually performed stand-up as your first date, trying to impress you with her humor. It went well, especially when she saw you were enjoying yourself.

⚪Toru Hagakure⚪

Since you both starting dating while attending U.A, Toru set up a day where nobody was there other than you two, and baked anything you wanted with you. You both made cakes, cupcakes, traditional Japanese pastries, and so much more, all for you and her to enjoy while watching movies.

🐰Mirko🐰

Since you both adore animals with every ounce of your being, she took you to the zoo to admire the various animals. Her favorite was, of course, the rabbits that were in the petting-zoo section, while your favorite was the elephants. After all of that excitement, you both got some boba and talked at a cafe.

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

She pulled a Yuri!!! on Ice and took you figure skating, teaching you some tricks and helping you get up when you fell. You both also took pictures of each-other, enjoying every moment together. The photo where you successfully landed a flip is her phone's wallpaper, and you both unofficially competed for hot chocolate against each other.

👑Inko Midoriya👑

With the help of her son, Izuku, she made your favorite meal, lit some candles, and got all dolled up for your date at home. As soon as you came over, you were immediately overwhelmed with the smell, and were also immediately charmed by her idea. For your second date, you actually did the same for her, to which she kissed your cheek and danced with you in the kitchen.

💋Mt. Lady💋

Instead of taking you to the movies or a cafe, Yu actually came over to your place in some pajamas with some snacks, sat on your living room couch, and watched Attack on Titan: Junior High with you, like the true dork she is. You and her both loved it, so it's then become a tradition to watch anime together. 

🔪Himiko Toga🔪

A/N: Thank you to @Atlas0The0Manta0Ray for helping me come up with the idea for this section!

Because of her criminal status, it was hard to go into public places for dates, so with the help of Kurogiri, she located an abandoned building in northern Tokyo and set up a small picnic on the roof. All of your favorite foods were there, along with your favorite blonde. It's become a tradition for you both in recent years.

💄Midnight💄

You took her to a bar in the area. There, you both danced your heart out to the sound of good ol' Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, Nico Collins, Halsey, and so many other artists. It was a blast, and despite the night being filled with the smell of alcohol and the sound of music, you both learned a lot about each other. 

💬Camie Utsushimi💬

Since you and Camie are huge nerds, you both went to a convention, then got some ice-cream. It was nice wandering around, explaining certain fandoms, plots, and writing of each show and comic. It was also the day you learned that Camie's favorite flavor of ice-cream is strawberry mixed with vanilla.

A/N: I'm not sure why, but I have a headcannon that Camie is secretly a huge Star Wars dork.

🍀Ibara Shiozaki🍀

You both wandered through a public garden, admiring the flowers and enjoying each other's company. You both also went on rants about climate change, offering some suggestions how to improve the environment and many things. She also brought you a few books as a present, which earned her a quick kiss on the lips and your affection.

💧Sirius💧

Sirius, being the queen she is, actually took you both to the park at night. You talked for hours about your interests, dreams, ambitions, hobbies, and so much more. You also pushed her on the swing, but got a bloody nose when you didn't react in enough time. But hey, at least you got a kiss on the cheek for it.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is trash! I have been practicing for volleyball and have been battling some health problems as of lately. But don't worry, for I am determined to bring you guys the lovely ladies of MHA. Thanks for reading! <3