How Comfortable They Are With PDA

A/N: This is such a stupid prompt I came up with at one in the morning, but whatever-

👽Mina Ashido👽

With her being an extrovert and pretty confident, she usually gives you a kiss in front of a crowd, while you stutter and blush profusely, all the while she chuckles at your shyness. It doesn't help you constantly have paparazzi and annoying journalists following you around. At least it makes a pleasant story.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu isn't all for PDA all that much, but isn't completely against it. While in public or anything of the sort, she might give you a quick kiss on the cheek or hold your hand, but she prefers to show you physical affection while at the apartment.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

It honestly depends on her mood and the people. If she's jealous and all that jazz, then she would kiss you in front of thousands of people. However, if she's tired or just wants to head home like you after a party, she would blush forever if you were to kiss her on the cheek.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

She doesn't mind when you hold her hand in public or kiss her cheek, however, since she is uncomfortable with kissing in public, you just hold her hand and made really stupid jokes, which make her laugh, so it's a win-win situation.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Since she is the thirteenth ranked hero and you being the ninth, the two of you get a lot of attention. And with you both being ambiverts, you have the same reaction with PDA. That it doesn't bother you. All you really do in public is hold hands and kiss other sometimes. 

A/N: Yes, I can also feel the lack of creativity in this section of the scenario too.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

To much of Kendo's surprise, you usually have your arm around her shoulder or waist whenever you're out in public. Not that she minds or anything of the sort, it's just funny how protective you are over those you care about. While her opinion on PDA is mixed, she appreciates the gesture.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Since Mei is a queen and deserves everything good in this world, she gets hit on a lot. Every straight, gay, and they want Mei to be their girlfriend. And you don't appreciate one bit. That's why you made it a habit to randomly hug her around her waist whenever some idiot flirted with her.

All the while she gay panics.

A/N: Yes, I'm a simp for Mei-

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

With Nejire being more extroverted than you by a mile, you might expect her to carry you in public, but it's the opposite. Since she is a socially awkward extrovert, all she could really handle is hand-holding before breaking out into a blush more red than a rose.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Saiko doesn't care to be honest. As long as you're safe, comfortable, and not completely ruining your reputation as a hero, then she would be happy if you kissed her on the cheek. However, there was this one time where this douche started flirting with her, so you prompted to wrap your arms tightly around her waist, all the while being in the busiest part of Japan.

🤣Ms Joke🤣

It depends on the situation. If it's a press conference or a professional setting, she only kisses your hand. But when in casual attire, she does anything you're comfortable with. Which would include small kisses, hand-holding, and wrapping her arm around your waist.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

While it might come as a surprise to you, Toru is neutral on the subject. It depends on her energy and anxiety levels. Most of the time, she will welcome hand holding with open arms. However, since you're not all that comfortable in public as it is, all she does is make you laugh and lean against your shoulder from time to time.

A/N: We stan a respectful queen.

🐰Mirko🐰

While being the raging flirt that Mirko is, she does nothing you're not comfortable with. So, she tends to only gripping your hand with the occasional kiss on the cheek. Not to mention the fact she isn't a huge fan either. She just doesn't see the point of showing physical affection in public rather than at home.

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

Neither of you are a fan of PDA. One, it just seems unnecessary, and second, Fuyumi wouldn't be able to grab your hand or kiss you in public without someone recognizing her as Endeavor's daughter and glaring at her. So, the two of you just exchange smiles in public with the occasional dorky pickup line.

👑Inko Midoriya👑

Like her son, she blushes at the drop of a hat. So you two don't engage in PDA often. And you both are perfectly fine with that, considering the two of you would much rather cuddle in privacy and not in front of thousands of people. However, sometimes she will slip her hand in yours as you walk.

💋Mount Lady💋

She loves to see your flustered face, so she has a public of kissing you on the cheek while chatting to fans. It only gets worse, or better, depending on how you look at it when she's jealous. And while that doesn't happen often, sometimes her arms around your waist are posted all over magazines. But you let it slide, as it makes a pleasant story.

🔪Himiko Toga🔪

She isn't that afraid to show her un-dying affection towards you, especially when with the league. Since you're a hero and she's a villain, you don't see them often, but when you do, Twice fanboys like no other. There was this one time Toga hugged you around your waist from behind, and both of you swear you can still hear his screams of joy.

💄Midnight💄

Unfortunately for Aizawa, Midnight is very affectionate and likes to tease the living hell out of you. There was this time where the three of you were out for drinking, and this slimeball of a bartender started flirting with you. And Midnight wouldn't let you out of her embrace as she glared at the slimeball.

Quick Question: I'm currently planning on writing a catch-up chapter, but I'm not sure for which character. I'll list some, and you vote: 

Uwabami

Sirius

Ibara Shiozaki

Pony Tsunotori

Ragdoll

Mandalay

Camie Utushimi

Ryuko Tatsuma

(I would've added more, but that just would've been chaotic- )

(Love ya guys <3)