Nightmare Scenario for Toru

A/N : It's come to my attention that I forgot to add 'When They Have A Nightmare' for Toru and I'm so sorry! Anyway, to make up for it, there is this chapter.

As I shot up from my bed, I could see my tears fall onto my comforter. That nightmare was terrifying. Looking over to see what time it was, I could see it was five in the morning. Debating over seeking comfort for my nightmare, I decided to take the risk of an annoyed Y/n.

The floorboards creaked as I slowly headed to my girlfriend's dorm. I turned the doorknob and could hear Y/n's soft snores. Smiling slightly, I shake her awake. She turned towards me and her eyebrow raised. "You okay?" She questioned. Her H/c hair was a wreck and her beautiful E/c eyes showed concern with slight irritation. 

"Yeah.... I had a nightmare." I say. The slight irritation that was in her eyes faded away instantly. 

"Are you okay?!" She asked quite loud. I put my hand over her mouth. 

"Yeah, can I sleep with you?" I asked hesitantly. Removing my hand, she plopped down onto the bed and slid over.

"Come on." 

I took my place beside her and hugged her side. I could feel her stroking my back, even when she can't see me. "You gonna tell me about it?" Y/n questioned. 

"You had died while I just watched..." I said sadly. Tears started to fall from my eyes at the thought and Y/n chuckled. "What's so funny?" I questioned. 

"Like that's ever going to happen. I'm not leaving anytime soon." 

The words encouraged me to fall asleep peacefully as Y/n drew light circles into my back.

A/N : I felt really bad for forgetting about Toru in the nightmares scenario, so here is this! I have many scenarios in drafts that are just waiting to be typed. You may have been noticing that I've been posting less and that's because I either am too tired, busy, or just not in the mood to write. I'm not unmotivated or going to quit the book, don't worry. 

I was wondering if you had any characters to request. I really like to do catch ups! 

Also, I think I'll do a birthday special next month for my birthday, which is in July. I don't know, I just like birthdays. 

Hope you enjoyed!