We Meet Again

I was still startled at the fact that he was here. He could see that I was nervous and let out a small chuckle. His voice was so husky and deep it made me blush at the sound of it. "You have a lovely little home," he said looking around and then straight at me. "Oh thank you," I said looking back up at him.

"So, why are you here exactly," I asked in question. He then leaned on the door frame and pulled something out of his pocket.

Curiously I looked down and saw my bracelet in his hand. He had rough hands and had a scar on it.

I looked back up at him and he looked up too. "Thanks for bringing me this," I said in a nice tone. I didn't even realize I lost my bracelet. It ment so much to me so I'm glad he brought it back. I grabbed my bracelet for his hands and put it back on my wrist. Then I asked him, "Would you like to come in?" He smirked then replied, "I thought you would never ask."

He stepped in my house and his eyes started wandering. I then went to the living room and sat down as he followed after me. He sat down right next to me and leaned back.

"Why do you live here," he asked curiously.

"Uh what do you mean," I said with a chuckle. He smiled and I smiled back. "Well, you live apart from the others in this town. So why here of all places? Why not with the others," he said looking at me. I was thinking of how to answer the questions. I mean I barley know this man and why I'm here is one hell of a story.

"I ran away when I was 16 years old. My mother and father lived in the town and thought I left. I wanted them to think that so they would leave to go looking for me. I ran into the woods with some of my things and found this little place. It was in pretty bad shape but my uncle taught me how to build. So I fixed it up and called it my home. I didn't stay with the people in town because they would know me and tell my parents," I spat out quickly but calmly.

He just raised an eyebrow and sat up.

He had a look on his face that I didn't know. Honestly, I was curious about what he was going to say next. "Why did you run away," he whispered as he slid his hand against my cheek. His hands felt rough against my skin. The feeling made me shiver. His hand was cold but it felt good. He then moved closer and was only a couple of inches away from my face.

I let out a breath and he just smiled at me. He looked at my lips then at me, brushing his thumb over my lips. As he was about to kiss me, he pulled away and said, "I have to go, you will answer my question later though." With that, he stood up and left my home. Walking away with his hands in his pockets as he walked through the forest till he was out of sight.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I was angry. He was about to kiss me and then he just pulls away. He knew I wanted it, yet he still left.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I closed the door and walked back to my room to find a piece of paper on my bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"