Written Letters

My eyes opened wide as I looked at the words written on the piece of paper. He didn't even go to my room so I was insanely confused on how it got there.

My emotions were so high I didn't even realize my powers went off. A big black rock sprouted out next to me. I put it back in the ground and read the letter again, trying to figure out if I read that right.

"I had a fun time chatting with you. I would like to get to know you more. Come to my house tonight at 7:30, we can have dinner and talk some more. I still need you to answer my question. Also, don't be scared if you see some men looking at your house or wandering. They are my bodyguards and they want to make sure your home is safe for me and you as well. Well I'll see you tonight if you decide to come. I will also be sending a lot of more letters since we won't be able to see each other all the time.

~Tora"

So his name was Tora. I mean, it fits him pretty well. He just seems like a "Tora" guy. I was very uneasy about the bodyguard bit though. Having random men, big scary looking men looking and surrounding my house?! Ugh I didn't sign up for this but I did want to go see him tonight. I really like him for some reason.

It was about 2:50 when he came over so I had quite some time to shed off before I went to see him. He didn't tell me where he lived though. I guess he would send me letter with his address some time later.

For the rest of the time I had, I kinda just messed around. I cleaned my house, I also went to my backyard and fought with a snake, then I came back inside and watched television for awhile, having snacks throughout the day too. Once it got to 6:46, I got a letter with his address. It was a 45 minute walk and a 22 minute drive. He also told me that a driver was going to come and pick me up at 7:00. I then realized I didn't have much time to get ready so I ran upstairs and got myself freshened up. I took a quick shower, not getting my hair wet and did my make-up after I hopped out.

I put on my base stuff, some eye liner, mascara, clear lip gloss and called it good. I brushed my hair and put it down. It was short and up to my shoulders so I couldn't do much with it anyway.

After that, I put on a black dress. It was strapless and fell right above my knees. I put on some earrings, a necklace and rings and finally I was ready. I slipped on some black platforms and walked out, waiting for the driver to take me to Toras house. The driver showed up 2 minutes later and opened the door for me. He shut the door, got back in and drove off. We had a nice talk and then we finally arrived. Once I saw his house my eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped.

"Holy shit!!" I yelled out

I heard the driver chuckle. "Yes it is quite a beautiful home." He stated. I was so excited to see his house. My mind instantly went to stealing from him. But i quickly stopped the thoughts, I didn't want to steal from him. I actually really like him.

The driver came around and opened the door, giving me his hand and lead me out of the car. I quickly thanked him and walked over to bottom of the steps that led to the door of the house or more like mansion. I walked up the stairs, trying not to trip. Before I even got to the door, Tora opened the door. He looked so good. He had a white blouse on, the sleeves rolled up like usual. He had a big chest so, they were very eye catching. I couldn't help but look they were just so big. I bet I could put my head in between them.

I was then quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Tora calling my name. "Wait a minute, how do you know my name," I curiously asked. He then replied with, " I have a file on you." After I just had the shit scared out of me he invited me in. I followed behind him as we went to his big dinner table that was already filled with food. His house was extremely nice though. We both sat down and got some food on our plates.

"So, are you going to answer my question now," he asked.