A Pleasurable Night

When he kissed me, I felt myself melt into him. My body relaxed and I kissed him back passionately. His hands were all over my body and I felt myself rolling my hips in a circle on him. He removed his lips from mine and looked down at my hips. He just smiled and looked back up at me.

Daisuke was glaring at both of us. I heard his breath getting heavy, signaling he was getting angry. "What on earth do you think your doing Maddie," he said in a angry tone. I didn't even pay him a look. I just kept my gaze on Tora.

Next thing I knew, I was pulled off of Tora and flung to the couch where Daisuke was previously sitting. Tora was pulled up from the neck of his shirt and pushed back against the nearest wall. A fire was burning in Daisuke's eyes but Tora, he was completely calm, his dark green eyes never blinking or moving.

"What the hell do you think your doing? She is not to be touched by you," Daisuke said, his tone getting louder and louder as he spoke. Tora didn't reply and when he didn't, in a quick move, Daisuke's fist went up flying straight at his face. I flinched and took a step forward but quickly stopped as I saw his fist was stopped. Tora held his fist in his hand, looking back and forth between their hands and Daisuke's confused face. All eyes fell to the door as 5 big men came rushing in, one grabbing me and moving me away from the door and the others went straight to Tora. The men shoved Daisuke off of Tora and moved him out of the room. The door closed and it was just me and Tora, in a room, alone, together.

He sat down on a couch and threw his head back. I moved a bit closer to him and finally just walked in front of him. I was standing in between his legs until he reached his hand out and grabbed the back of my thigh. He pulled me further and I took this as him signaling for me to sit down.

My legs opened on their own, straddling his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled myself close. His head slowly moved up and our eyes met. My heart started beating faster as his eyes started roaming. He sat up and put his head on my chest, completely wrapping his arms around my waist. I just pulled him close and held him until he pulled away and looked up at me. Curiously, I looked down past his eyes and saw he was hard. I just smiled and looked back at his eyes, gazing into my own. Teasingly I again thrusted my hips onto his hard cock. A quite and sexy moan came from his lips. His hands gripped my waist tighter and didn't dare to let go.

"Please.." he whispered. My heart skipped at beat, the way he said it made my whole body shake. A big grin formed on my face and I moved off of him, falling to my knees, in between of his thighs. As fast as I could, I took off his belt and gently tied his hands with it, behind his back. I slipped down his boxers revealing his cock. My lips grazed the top of it, lightly kissing all the way down. His eyes grew with impatience and finally I stood back up. I lifted myself back on his lap, sitting right above his cock. I moved my pantie to the side so I was completely exposed for him. He made an attempt to thrust his hips up but I moved up in time. Frustrated, he put his hips back down, threw his head back and let out a loud grunt. Amusement filled me and happily I threw my self down on him. Both of us let out a loud moan he lifted his head back up making eye contact with me. Slowly, I thrusted my body up and down, letting out loud moans of pleasure. After a little bit of time, I saw Tora getting squirmy. Before I knew it, Tora's hands flew out from behind him and onto my hips, lifting me up and down with such force.

My thoughts were all over the place but I was still confused on how he got out of the belt. He was bouncing me so hard and fast I felt like I was going to go through the roof! I snaked my hands around his neck and held on tightly, never letting go of him. I felt him kissing and sucking on my neck, leaving his mark on my body.
"AH! Tora please s-slow down!" He just looked up and smiled at me. After a couple more minutes of him pounding himself into me, he started to get sloppy. I knew he was going to cum soon. He let out a loud moan as I tightened around him, my orgasm filling my entire body with pleasure and desire. I felt him release himself into me. We stayed in the same position for quite sometime, trying to calm down both our breathing. Once I was calmed down, he gently cupped my cheeks and and kissed my lips,  sloppy but passionately. That's when I knew that I wanted to stay with him, this is all I want.