Chapter 3: Shocking Twins

3rd Person POV
Zeoticus, Venelana, Lord and Lady Sitri, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Millicas, Rias and her peerage, Sona and her peerage and Serafall were sent backstage to meet with Dean Ambrose, who was chosen as the one who would fight Riser Phenex.

Many of them had smiles on their faces. But people like Issei, Saji, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse and some of Sona's peerage were confused and concerned.

Rias had a smile with dried up tears of joy while Millicas was holding her arm because he didn't like seeing his aunt cry.

Sona and Lady Sitri had smiles on their faces, but their eyes had a different look. Anger.

Sirzechs had an innocent smile like he did nothing wrong.

However, Serafall was jumping up and down everywhere. Literally. Her excitement was higher than everyone in the group.

Lady Sitri: Serafall, I understand you're excited but can you at least calm down until we get there?

Serafall: Sorry mom. I'm just so excited to see him!

Issei looked back with confusion.

Issei's Mind: (Why is Serafall so excited to see this Dean Ambrose guy? That dude looked insane as hell! I don't think I want to be near him. He could probably gut me alive with sharpened teeth.)

Once they reached a door that had read 'Dean Ambrose' on it. Serafall was about to lightning knock on the door but was stopped by Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Serafall. I think I should do it.

Serafall: *groans* Fiiiinnnnee......

Serafall stood there with her arms crossed as if she was pouting. Sirzechs knocked on the door, and an unknown man in a suit answered it.

Mystery Man: Can I help yo-

The man was grabbed by his shirt with one hand. The hand came from Serafall and what she did next shocked everyone, including Grayfia.

Serafall threw a grown man over her shoulder through 5 walls.

Seeing the path clear, Serafall leaped into the room and noises of what was smooching and moaning could be heard.

Sona's Mind: (Ah jeez. Here we go again.)

Issei's Mind: (WHAT THE FUCK?!?!)

Everyone came in and say Serafall sitting in Dean Ambrose's lap with her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. She was sucking face with Dean.

Grayfia covered Millicas's eyes. Lady Sitri looked like she was about to end their session. Issei looked shocked. Saji was shocked but began to cover his lower region.

Dean was about to grope Serafall's ass but then heard someone coughing. He opened his eyes and saw everyone looking at them. He froze in shock.

Serafall notices this and looks to see what's wrong. She turns around and sees everyone looking at them.

Serafall: Oh yeah, I kinda forgot you guys were here.

There was a few seconds of silence until someone spoke up. That someone was Sona.

Sona: Really sister? Was that necessary?

Serafall: I'd ask your awkwardly bending over pawn.

Sona looked to Saji.

Sona: You got something to show us Saji?

Saji: N-No!

Sona: Show it!

Saji embarrassingly stood straight to reveal his semi erected area.

Sona: *light blush* I see.

Sona grabbed Saji into a closet and began to spank him. As Saji screeched in pain, everyone wondered why she was doing that, except Serafall. She knew it was out of jealousy.

Asia: W-What's going on here?

Issei: Y-Yeah. Serafall you should probably get away from that guy.

Serafall glared at Issei and hugged Dean tighter.

Serafall: Issei Hyoudou! How dare you tell Lady Levia to get away from her Husbando!

Issei's Mind: (Husbando?)

Rias had a closed eye smile and was shaking her head. She walked up to the two and joined Serafall in hugging Dean.

Rias: Thank you for helping me bro.

Issei's Mind: (Wait. BRO?!?!?!)

Sirzechs walked up to them.

Sirzechs: I can see that some of you are shocked a little right?

Xenovia: I find myself in that position.

Irina: Me too. What's going on here?

Rias let go of Dean and faced everyone.

Rias: You may all have heard his name as Dean Ambrose right? That's just his stage name.

Sirzechs: His real name is Y/N Gremory. He is Rias's twin brother.

Issei's Mind: (Twin......Brother?)

Issei: HUUUUUUUHHHHHH?!?!?!??!