Toosii~facetime

(A/N~ can we take a moment to appreciate how fine this nigga is 😍. Be having me ready to risk it alllllll 😩)

 Be having me ready to risk it alllllll 😩)

Toosii

I'm on tour and I miss my girl Ari (Ariana Fletcher) so I'm bout to FaceTime her. I pull my phone out and go to her contact before clicking the FaceTime button.

Ma💍🌍..............
Connecting..........

She and on the third ring smiling with her face all in the camera making me smile instantly. "Heyyyy boo wyd" she said smiling and making faces in the camera.

"Nun I miss what you on"

"I'm bout to eat me a seafood boil" she flipped the camera and showed it to me it looked good asf.

"Make me sum when I get back home ma"

"Fuck no in my jania voice" she said devouring her food.

(Time Skip cause I don't know what else to put)

We been on FaceTime for a minute and she was upstairs in the room.

"Bae look at me" she said standing on the bed. Then she started doing flips and roll overs and shit. I laughed taking ft pictures.

"Better chill for you fall and bust yo ass"

"Nigga shut yo bitch ass up I ain't goin fall" and as she said that she fell causing me to laugh and say "I told yo big stupid ass"

(A/N~ ok another time skip cause I'm tired asf and falling asleep and shit so leave me alone cause y'all get a lil freaky deaky scene)

Ari had took a shower and she started rubbing her coco butter and just looking at her made my dick hard. She had looked at me and I guess she could tell I was turned on cause she started smirking.

She propped up her phone and went to the closet and came back with a dildo. I pulled my dick out waiting for her to start penetrating her self with it. I was getting impatient so I told her to hurry up.

Catching me off guard she shoved all of the dildo into her and started started playing wit her clit real fast.

(A/N~ this my fucking book I can put as many author's notes as I want 😌🖕🏼. Anyway the word "clitoris" is so weird to me so we will not be using that word over here)

I then started beating my shit at the same pace that she was penetrating herself and she peeped cause then she started to slow down and then speed up again.

She kept playing wit her clit and penetrating herself until she squirted which then triggered my orgasm.

(Time Skip again on you dusty whores. Don't take offense to that I call everybody bitches/ whores it's how I show my love y'all know people be sensitive ash)

After changing the sheets and shit we decided to go to sleep on facetime. So we told each goodnight and we love each other.

____________________________________

First imagine COMPLETE
Now listen I fell asleep so y'all didn't get it last night so the rest is rushed because I promised to deliver.

Like literally after I typed that I was tired I went to sleep but love y'all 🥰☺️