A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie~ public apology

|Diamonté Harper|

|Diamonté Harper|

I'm getting ready for my first show since my breakup with Artist a month ago. I thought Artist was the love of my life and that we were going to get married and have a puppy bitch fuck them kids. But i guess im supposed to be a single puppy parent since he cheated on me while he was on tour with his baby mother Ella.

When I found out was when he had got home and rumors on the shade room started to spread I confronted him and asked him if the rumors were true and he told the truth that they weren't SIKE he lied. Y'all might be saying how you know he lying he did that shit niggas do when they twist they hair and can't look you in yo eyes.

So I left now I'm finished getting my makeup done so now it's time for me to perform. I did the song "My Type" and "Tap in"

When I finished with my performance the crowd was clapping and cheering which I expected but then they got louder.

|Artist DuBose|

I came to diamanté's show because everytime I called, text, or pulled up to her house she ignored blocked me and closed the door in my face.

(A/N~ AS SHE SHOULD FUCK A CHEATING ASS NIGGA NAMED ARTIST)

I came wit some Birkin bags, shoes, clothes, jewelry, a new diamond grill for her, and some stuff for her baby hairs.

(A/N~ okay but one thing bout miss sweet tea her edges gone be laid 😂)

I know that's not goin make her forgive me but it's the least for putting her through being embarrassed on the internet and breaking her trust. I just really want to apologize and get my friend back if anything.

( yes another a/n niggas will I just miss having you as a friend their way back into yo life so fast or you left your lip gloss here. NIGGA GIVE IT TO THAT BITCH YOU WAS FUCKIN WHILE WIT ME)

She just finished performing and the crowd was goin crazy cause she always does her shit on stage but when they saw me they got louder then before. Diamonté looked confused at first when they was screaming my name but she turned around and when she saw me she rolled her eyes.

"What you doing here?" She said in the mic wit a lil attitude.

"I came to apologize and I figured since I embarrassed you in public I should apologize in public."

"Well go head and talk and talk fast cause I'm tired and ready to go home"

"I know you have no reason to hear me out and to trust me but I really do apologize for sleeping with my baby mother and embarrassing you." I said walking up to her and grabbing her hand. "I'm a grown ass man and I should have realized what I had when I had it and I really don't know what I was thinking cause your the realest sexiest female I've ever seen and been with. And I know it's goin take more than these gifts and single apology for you to forgive me that's why I'm going on a public apology tour." I said looking out at the crowd

"I'll do anything I just want the love of my life back."I told her looking in her eyes so she knew I meant everything I said was true.

|Diamonté Harper|

When Artist first started his lil speech I wasn't tryna hear shit he was saying so I wasn't really paying attention but I was cause I wanted to get some closer so I could move on for me.

When he said I was the love of his life it caught me by surprise considering the fact that he cheated cause I was lowkey starting doubt myself and my worth but I'm not bout to be dumb for no nigga...... but maybe a lil slow so I told him.

"I'm not going to get back with you we can go to my hotel and talk and MAYBE a fat maybe work out or issues and see where it takes us"

" I'll take that cause that means there's a part of you that still loves me and I could work wit that" he said kissing my cheek after. Not goin lie that gave a bitch some butterflies but I killed them hoes cause we still mad right now.