Pooh shiesty- club

"W-W-WAITTT SLOWW D-DOWWNNN" I moaned as lontrell pounded into me from behind. He had one hand on my neck and the other gripping my hair.

(A/N~ One hand on neck one hand on frontal lol.)

"Nah cuh take this dick baby" he told me going harder and faster if that's even possible.

He slowed down his strokes as he and I both felt my orgasm creeping up. "You finna cum mamas?" He groaned as he picked his pace back up.

I nodded as the only thing that would come out were loud long moans. "I need words bae talk to me" he whispered in my ear.

"FUCKKK YESSSS" I tried to say but it came out as a moan.

Right as I was about to cum I was pulled out of my thoughts by pooh yelling my name. "JAYDA AYANNA CHEAVES-WILLIAMS"

"Huh? what?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts. I looked up to see him smirking at me. "why you looking at me like that"

"You want to fuck or sum bae?" he whispered to me wit a dumb as smirk on his face. I hate how he just read me like that. "we can go home right now"

"No we can't i got to make my money" i said to him.

Right now we at a club in ATL for a hosting i have to do. they giving me 50k just to be here for three hours and we've been her for one.

"baby i'll give you 50k myself if you let me take you home and fuck you" as tempting as that was i'm not doing that cause this is easy money and i works for my shit.

"no pooh bear we can fuck as soon as we get home ok?" i said causing him to huff and mumble under his breath. "what you say, speak up" i said cupping my ears leaning towards him.

"nothin" he mumbled. since he want to have a attitude i'm gon tease the fuck out of him all night. then the perfect song came on for me to start came on. which was Don't stop by megan thee stallion ft young thug.

i got up from the couch and sat on his lap grinding and twerking on him feeling him harden beneath me. he grabbed my waist to stop my movements but i kept doing it and went faster and harder.

"Jayda stop playing for i have to ass bent over in this club" he grunted in my ear. i stopped and sat in my original seat next to him and put my hand on his thick hard penis which i felt Amiri jeans leaning in as he blew smoke in my mouth from the blunt he just lit.

i blew the smoke out and leaned in further connecting our lips starting a sloppy make out session he moved down my jaw line to my neck and kissed and sucked till he found my sweet spot causing a small moan to escape my lips.

i finally said fuck it and grabbed his hand leading him to the woman's restroom which was empty locking the door. we continued where we left off with him kissing on my neck.

he tapped my thigh twice indicating that he wanted me to jump which i did happily and i finally noticed his pants were down when i felt him pull my panties to the side and rub his dick up and down my slit.

"stop teasing me baby" i told him grinding my body against his to receive more pleasure which i instantly regret when he pushed himself inside of me and started stroking at a inhumanly fast pace.

"damn you wet as fuck cuh" he said stroking me at the same pace as my legs started to shake around him.

he stoked me in this position a little longer before putting me down and bending me over the sink. he slammed into me and started beating my pussy up. he brought his hand down and started rubbing my clit in a circular motion causing me to close my legs around his hand as i felt my orgasim approaching.

he pounded in to me hard causing my moans to grow loader which let us both know i was about to cum. "you bout to cum mama" and when he spoke those words i came al over his dick and fingers.

pooh pulled out of me and looked at me through the mirror as he sucked my cum and juices off of his fingers then grabbed the front of my neck pulling my into a sloppy kiss.

when we finally pulled away from the kiss because of the lack of air i turned around and got on my knees and grabbed his long veiny pulsating penis in my hand and started jerking him off as i kissed from the bases to the tip.

i put the tip in my mouth and sucked on it till he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me all the way down as he looked me in my eyes before looking up and groaning from feeling me moan against him.

"fuck bae you bout to make me buss" and when he said that i took him out my mouth and began pumping him with my hand again and moved to suck on his balls.

after a while i went back up to his dick deep throating him causing tears to fall down my face. which triggered his orgasim but i still kept sucking and jerking his dick at the same pace. which made him push my head of him causing my to laugh.

"you are the literal throat goat ma" he said to me causing us both to laugh. we fixed our clothes before walking out of the bathroom and back to our section me with a slight limp. seeing nobody but Ari and moneybagg sitting there smirking. Ari got up shaking her head handing me my purse and phone.

"where everybody go" i asked her cause it was a couple more people that came with us.

"girl they left y'all was in the bathroom fucking for 2 hours." she told me laughing. "you a nasty bitch" she said chuckling.

"oh i'm nasty, should we bring up that one event from last month miss ariana fletcher" i questioned raising my eyebrow.

she thought about it for a second before shaking her head no causing us both to burst out laughing. we collected our things before walking out to the cars.

"bye Ari i love you call me when you get home." i told her before she replied with "ok wayda i love you too"

____________________________________

OK YALL I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO END THIS SO 🤷🏽‍♀️

IM ALSO UPDATING MY OTHER BOOK FOR DURKS BIRTHDAY.