together forever... maybe

Damiano and I slept together for the next one week and cuddled.

"Good morning Dami."

"Good morning, you already awake?" He asked me. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6am.

"Yes. I was up all night thinking of what we should do today, and if the others can we can have a movie night at their house."

"Yeah I think they would love that. Let me send Victoria a message, you know since she now claims that before we do something we have to tell her first since she thinks the others are still kids." 

I chuckled. "She has a point though, I mean last time we were there they literally broke a chair and I think they even broke the couch."

"Yeah they did." Damiano chuckled.

"You go shower and I go make breakfast okay?" Damiano told me. "Sure baby." And I kissed his cheek and went to shower.

As I got out the shower and into my room, a delicious smell already filled the room. Wait it couldnt be..

Flashback 2017 Damiano's pov

Jade and I were at a restaurant, in the morning and we decided to get some pancakes. She took one look at the menu and knew what she wanted. "I want the nutella and strawberries one, it looks so good."

"Yeah I think I'll take that too." I said to her smiling.

We ordered our pancakes and when they came, both our pancakes were gone in only 5 minutes.

"I think those are my favourite pancakes I have ever tried yet." She said to me.

"Same they were so good. I promise to make you some at home some time okay?" I said to her smiling a lot.

"Okay baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

Flashback ends. Jade's pov

I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Aww I knew you did those pancakes, my favourite."

"Of course I remembered! Don't forget they were my favourite too." He said to me giggling.

"Also Jade, Victoria said we can do a movie night tonight as long as we know what to watch." Damiano said through a mouthful of pancakes.

"Yeah sure uh, we could watch Fear Street, Jumanji, SpiderMan, Suicide Squad, Murder Mystery, The Kissing Booth or Cocomelon." I said adding a smile to the last one.

Damiano looked up from his pancakes. "Yeah im sure Ethan and Thomas would love cocomelon." He said bursting into a laugh.

"We are making them too babyish. Its not like they can't watch Fear Street."

~~~

"There is absolutely no way im gonna watch Fear Street, Jade." Ethan said, Thomas nodding, agreeing with him.

"Time to pay up Jade." Damiano told me. I sighed and handed him 10 euros.

"Y'all did a bet on this?" Victoria asked and we nodded.

"I'm surrounded with children." Victoria sighed and turned on Fear Street.

(Just to let yall know that I have no idea about what Fear Street is about, still enjoy.)

Ethan and Thomas screamed in some parts, I was holding on to Damiano, Victoria was holding on to Carla because we invited her over and Ethan was holding on to a pillow so tight I thought the pillow might get torn.

Damiano and the others sweared in Italian a lot during the movie and when I got annoyed I spoke.

"Lo guiro se lo giurate ancora una volta..." (I swear if you guys swear one more time...)

"Scusate amore." Damiano said holding me again close to him.

~~~

The movie ended and we all had to clean up for the mess we made because there was popcorn scattered all over the floor.

As we finished cleaning we decided to spend the night at their place. I sent a message to my mum telling her that everything was okay and that I was gonna sleep at their house. Damiano and I had our own room, the room we slept in together when we were together back then.

It was currently 1am and me and Damiano were in our bed cuddling.

"So what should we do tomorrow Dami?"

"I dont know. We have nothing scheduled tomorrow."

"Ok so I was thinking maybe we could go to the studio and write a song?"

"Sure Jade I would love to write a song with you."

"Okay well if we want to write a song, our minds have to be focused and not tired so I think we should go to bed." 

Damiano nodded and we both slept peacefully.

~~~

We both woke up to the sound of plates crashing. Me and Damiano both exchanged looks of confusion and we heard whisperyelling.

"You are so fucking stupid Thomas, the one time you try to make breakfast and you broke two plates. Move aside, if you want to help me try not to break plates."

Damiano and I both laughed at the voice of Victoria. We got up and headed to the kitchen.

Everyone was already there, except one person.

"Where's Carla?"

"Oh she said she had to leave early, something involving her mum I think."

My eyes grew wide at that sentence.

Basically Carla never had a good relationship with her mother. She grew her siblings, she was the big sister and the mother of the house. Her mother was never home and used drugs.

I immediately called Carla.

"Hey Carla is everything okay with your mum?"

"Yeah everythings okay. She got in a car crash, apparently she was drunk."

"Oh im sorry for that but I guess its the usual for her huh. "

"Yeah. Stay safe Jade, bye." And then she hung up.

We all ate breakfast and after me and Damiano headed to the studio to write a song.

"Damiano I have something to tell you."

"Yeah baby what is it?"

"Well um, I applied to a record company in Italy and they accepted me. I love to sing and I really want to make a career out of this."

"Thats so awesome to hear baby. So when are you going?"

"Yeah about that. Next week."