Nice to meet you | SweetCrossMare

Main characters: Passive!Nightmare, Cross, & CandyShip: SweetCrossMareShipkids: oneRequest: YesFluff/Angst: FluffExtra: noPrompt: Candy had gotten out of Gaster's research facility

Ship: SweetCrossMare
Shipkids: one
Request: Yes
Fluff/Angst: Fluff
Extra: no
Prompt: Candy had gotten out of Gaster's research facility. He eventually met Cross & Nightmare.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Candy was swimming as fast as he could, he didn't want to be anywhere near that place he called 'home' for so many years. It wasn't fun, but finally he got out and wasn't looking back

He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going and swam right into something, he thought he hit a rock till he saw what he actually hit.

He had made eye contact with a Mer-shark. The Mer-shark gave a confused and annoyed look. Candy backed away, he hadn't seen any mer-people since he was a small fry(thats what their call I think).

Candy tried to swim away but was grabbed by the Mer-shark. "!" Candy squeaked in surprise. Candy tried to struggle out of the Mer-shark's grip. "calm down there buddy" the Mer-shark said. Candy eventually stopped and decided to comply.

The Mer-shark hesitantly let go and positioned himself where he was facing Candy.

"So, who are you? I haven't seen you around these parts" the Mer-shark said. "Oh well... you see, um. Heh heh... Funny story, not really, I've never been out in the open ocean, well I might have but I just don't remember, anyways this is my first time out Also what are you? Your tail is pretty!" Candy said swimming around him. The Mer-shark faintly blush at the compliment, "I'm a Mer-Shark" he answered. "A What? Whats A Shark? Never Seen One, Well I Guess Now I Have. Are All Sharks or Mer-Sharks Pretty Like You? Also Whats You Name?" Candy kept asking questions way to fast for the shark to answer.

"Slow down there buddy, here, just come home with me and I'll answer as much as I can" he said. "Alright!" Color half yelled in excitement, receiving a sigh from the other who grabbed him by the hand and took him home

¤ ~ ▪︎ Time skip ▪︎ ~ ¤

Candy was taken to a ravine by the Mer-Shark, he had a million different questions running through his head at the speed of light.

"This Is Your Home? Do You Live Alone? What Even Is This?" He asked. The sharks stopped by a cave. "Yes this is my home, no I don't live alone,  and we're in a ravine" he replied. "Oh Cool!" Candy said. "So whats your name? I'm Cross" asked/said the Mer-shark, now known as Cross. "My Names Candy!" Said Candy.

A shadow loomed over the two making Candy look behind him to see, in his mind, an aquatic giant. "!!!" Candy hid behind Cross who just softly laughed. "No need to be afraid, thats just Nightmare. Candy took a closer look to see the 'Aquatic Giant' was just a very, very, very big octopus, he had pretty purple eyes, like him and Cross, he was a skeleton. "Why is he so big?" Candy asked. "Well hes a Kraken" Cross replied. "Really?" Candy asked. "Mhm" was all Cross responded with.

Candy was poked by Nightmare, who was curious on why one of his boys would bring something back. It wasn't rare for them to bring stuff back, but it was rare for them to bring a living thing back. Nightmare looked at Cross and asked "whats that?" Cross responded with "Thats Candy, I met him a few minutes ago. I think he came from the same place I did"

Candy was confused on the 'I think he came from the same place I did' part but decided to not interrupt. "oh really?" Nightmare asked, raising a 'brow'. Cross nodded. Nightmare turned to Candy and said "Nice to meet you". Candy smiled. "Nice to meet you too!"