Mates?|DS!Inkmare

Main characters: DS!Ink & DS!Nightmare
Ship: DS!Inkmare
Shipkids: nope
Request: no
Fluff/Angst: Fluff
Extra: the shark bois, oh ye
Prompt: Drop trys to make Delirious his mate.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"GO AWAY YOU STUPID BITCH!" A Mantaray that is known as Cross yelled at Ink, a Great White Shark, as he protectively hovering over the smaller bullshark know as Nightmare. Ink had been trying to mate the other shark for a while now, four months actually. "You Can't Keep Me Away From My Future Mate!" Ink exclaimed. "oh fuck no" Nightmare muttered, trying to hide under Cross. "Just Let Me Mate With Hi-" "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"cross can we-" "I Promise I'll Be Gentle With Him When We-" "BACK YOU! BACK!"

Nightmare wanted to promptly disappear into a void, this was embarrassing, very embarrassing.

[ - Later - ]

Nightmare was laying on a rock near the surface, feeling the warm sunlight. He felt arms wrap around him, looking over thinking he'd see Cross or Error BUT No, It Was Ink.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
"I'm Here For My Mate"
"I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING MATE-!"

Nightmare was cut off by Ink kissing him.

Nightmare was trying to process what was happening. Ink's eyelights were hearts now.

Once Ink pulled away he could see the puzzled expression and the fact that Nightmare's face was covered by his blush. Ink smiled at this.

"Let Me Show You How Well I Can Treat You"