Some Pranks | ReaperInk

Main characters: Ink & ReaperShip: ReaperInkShipkids: noneRequest: yesFluff/Angst: FluffExtra: noPrompt: Ink & Reaper prank the sharks

Ship: ReaperInk
Shipkids: none
Request: yes
Fluff/Angst: Fluff
Extra: no
Prompt: Ink & Reaper prank the sharks

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Hey Ink?" A voice called out. Ink looked over to his newest friend Reaper. He raised a 'brow'

"Yeah Reaper?" Reaper looked to Ink with smile, a smile of a trouble maker. Ink knew what Reaper was thinking, he gave the same smile. The two gave evil giggles then swam off to the 'Shark Den'

[ ▪︎ ~Timeskip~ ▪︎ ]

The four sharks were asleep while Dream & Nightmare were away. Dust was awaken by one of his ghost fish. "hm?" He gave a confused look to the fish, "what is it pap?" He asked. The fish started to swim away, followed by a few others. Dust started to follow them, accidentally waking the others. "where you going dust?" Horror asked, gaining the attention of Dust. The three sharks gave a very confused look to Dust who just blinked and pointed to the direction that the Papyrus fishes went, "the paps want me to follow them" was his response. "and you're going alone?!" Cross asked receiving a shrug from Dust, "i guess" he said.

"nah we're coming with ya Dust" Killer said. "you sure? y'all can stay & go back to sleep" Dust says, "hell yea we're going with" Killer said while getting Cross & Horror up. "alright then, lets go"

[ □ ~Mini Timeskip~ □ ]

The four found themselves in a big dark cave, "maybe we should head back, this place is scare me" Horror said. "nah, if ya want to go back then ya can, ya don't have to stay is your a scaredy cat-fish" Killer said, Horror shook his head.

"wonder why the papys came here?" Dust said, "yeah-" Killer was cut off by a loud noises, the four sharks went wide eyed & fell silent.

"what was that?" Cross asked nervously. Horror hid behind Killer who just shrugged as a response to Cross.

A dark growled was heard form the darkness. A shadow moved, making Horror scream and swim away, leaving the other three other sharks alone, shaken.

"w-well i'm sure its nothing... right?" Killer said/asked, Cross nervously shrugged. Dust gave a slightly worried look.

"i'm going to go make sure Horrors ok" Dust said leaving quickly before the other two could react & say anything.

A rock came at the two, Cross screamed & ran into Killer's arms who blushed slightly.

Cross was shaking and whimpered. Another growl was heard, making now freaked out Killer bolt out of there with Cross in his arms.

After a few moments giggling started. Ink & Reaper left their hiding spots.

"Nightmares gonna kill us" Ink said, Reaper replied with "It was so worth it though"