Raunchy Races

****Kennedy's POV****

That night I tried to speak to Jack and Harry but the attraction just was not there, when we were sat in the group they seemed to have good chat but one on one we had nothing to talk about. Just before bed Millie, Abi, Kaz and I were in a group speaking about the bed situation. 

"I think it's hard because we've got these connections with people in the other villa and now we're just expected to sleep with other people." Abi said. 

"I've only just got into bed with Ty, a guy a really like so I feel like to sleep with another guy I'd have to like them more than him."

"I feel feel like with Liam and I, I'm at the point where I don't want to sleep with another guy, I just don't have that urge so I'm not going to force the issue."

"What do you think the boys are doing?" Kaz asked. 

"I'm putting this out there, I'd be fuming if Brad shared a bed with another girl, when I was in a couple wit Danny we slept outside every night, I'm sure Jake will cuddle him outside if he wants it."

"I actually do trust Ty, he's given me no reason not to but I'm just that this whole thing is going to cause me to get hurt."

"Trust is good when it's placed in the right hands."

We moved inside to get changed and I put on the hoodie Brad had left me, along with a pair of his shorts that I 'forgot' to pack earlier. All of us made the decision that we wouldn't be sleeping inside tonight so I was designated a day bed with Faye as Millie and Chloe slept in the other bed. 

"Girls I can't get to sleep." I complained as I led on my back, staring at the stars. "My mind keeps wandering to the guys."

"I swear if Teddy is spooning another girl tonight I'll be fuming."

"I just have this feeling that something's going to go wrong. I've put myself in this vulnerable position and now I'm just going to get hurt."

"I really don't think you have to worry," Faye said and pulled me in so I was cuddled up to her. "I don't say this very often but the way that guy looks at you, it's like you're the only girl in his world."

"Except now he's probably got 6 potential super models rocking his world."

"You're a supermodel babe, don't doubt yourself." Faye said and wiped the tear that I had let out. "Come on, don't get upset."

"I really don't know how I'll continue if he does end things, I tried to speak to some of the guys tonight and I just felt so guilty."

"Are you attracted to any of the guys?" Chloe asked. 

"I feel Sam and Matthew were probably the most attractive but I haven't spoken to them yet."

"What I would do is have a chat to them tomorrow, there's nothing wrong with that. If you do like them then see where it could go and if not leave it there, I just think you've got this opportunity and you need to be true to yourself." Chloe advised. "Then if he does recouple at least you've been honest and it's him that's in the wrong."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Get some sleep and I'm sure things will all be clearer in the morning."

****Brad's POV****

"Mate why are you looking at me like you're lost." Teddy said to Toby as we all got changed that night. 

"At the end of the day I have no real attachment to Abi, if I was with Chloe in this situation it would be different."

So far the sleeping arrangements were Toby and Mary, Kaila and Hugo, Amy and Tyler and Liam with Lillie, with Jake and Teddy outside. 

"Brad it all up to you, you've got the option here, sleep outside with us or share a bed with one of the girls."