Chapter 7: Cautiously Cowardly

"Man, you really aren't my son, are you?"
"B-But dad! I'm Kanashi Kurushimi! I'm a son of the Kurushimi lineage!" Kanashi said, as his father looked down at him.

"I'll prove it, I have Kurushimi blood, I swear!" Kanashi said, as he picked up a dagger from the table next to him and pointed it at his stomach.
"No. I don't want your blood." The father said, as he picked up the knife from Kanashi and threw it out the window.

"Get out of my house."

Back in the Future..

"Fuben! You ok in there? Where's Yuki?"

"She's right here!" I said, as I closed the door, hearing blows being landed and punches hitting.

As I sat next to Yuki, I heard knocking on the window. Yuki looks at the door, worried as to who it is, as I begin to panic.

"Uh.. Yuki, pass me those bandages!"

I wrapped the bandages around my face and take a peak outside. I see Fruity, Kamaye, and Okawa beating up dudes, as I pick up a gun from the floor in front of me.

Kamaye stomps on my hand, as I cried out.

"THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE WINDOW OF THE ROOM, I WON'T TRY ANYTHING!"
"Hm."

Kamaye lifts his foot, as I close the door. I take off the plaid shirt and only wear the grey shirt, as I open the blinds.

I see a yakuza trying to sneak in, so I open the window for him.
I shot him 2 times in the chest, as he falls down from the second story onto the street.

"YOU JUST KILLED HIM!" Yuki screams out, as I closed the window.
"He's here to kill us, it's either him or us! And it doesn't matter, I'm still a yakuza for the Yamagashi Family, so we'll just say that he was trying to kill a lieutenant advisor." I said, as outside got louder.

"DAMMIT!" I hear someone shout, as a Yakuza enters the room. He begins to walk toward Yuki, as I prep the gun, which was a revolver.

"Back off."

I shot his knees, as he falls to the ground. As he tries to stand, I stand over him.

"Believe me, you're gonna wish I killed you, compared to what they'll do to you outside." 

I dragged him outside, as Fruity and Kamaye look at me. I plopped him in the middle of the hallway, as I walked back inside.

"..You're welcome."

Yuki pointed to her left, as I looked at the corner.

I saw Itami curled into a ball, like Yuki was.

"..HE'S IN H-"

Itami jumped and drop kicked me into the wall behind me, as I fell to the ground. 
As I tried to stand up, he kicked me in the face, as I struggled to keep the bandages on my face.

"Hmm.. what injuries do you have that need these bandages? Certainly you can see, because you shot two of my men! Let's see.." He said, as he began to remove the bandages from my face.

Suddenly, Okawa busts into the room, punching Itami in the face. 

"Hehe, I thought you'd be here!" Itami exclaimed, as he tackled Okawa to the ground, and the others jumped on Itami after.

"Yuki, can you stand? We're leaving."
"We can't go without the three of them, though!"

"We'll be fine, I have a gun."
"Loaded with how many bullets?!" Yuki shouted out, as I took a box of bullets from a body in front of us.

"1..2.. There's 9 bullets in here, so we have 9."
"Shouldn't we tell them before we go?!"

"You can, I'm getting out of here before we get swarmed again."

"Fine, but we have to come back once it cools down." Yuki says, as she stands and I take her hand. 

"We're getting out of here." I said, as we run out of the room and run out the back.

"Why'd you all tackle each other?" Itami asks, as Okawa tries to stand but is buried between Fruity and Kamaye.

"DAMMIT! GET OFF ME! What's your problem, man?!"
"Heh, you'll see in due time, get stronger first." Itami says, as he shows Okawa the middle finger and exits through the back.

10 minutes later..

"How far away are we?"
"We're on a highway, Yuki, I think we're pretty far."

"Fuben? Is that you? Wow, you brought Yuki for us, did you? We can take her back to the advisor's office for you." A man in black and red says, as I stop with Yuki behind me. I counted 7 guys, so I can use 2 bullets per guy.
"Right.. Who's the main advisor again?"

"Nejire, sir."
"Great."

I look to my right and see an old bathroom, and the left of me is a moving highway.

I pulled out the revolver and shot two of them in the chest, as the other 5 began to run toward me. I pushed Yuki away from me, as 2 men followed after her. I pointed my gun at the men, ready to fire.

I shot one guy in the back, as the other looks back at me. I shot him in the leg, as he limps away from me. I get tackled to the ground by one guy, as the revolver slides away from my right hand.

The man punches me twice in my right and left cheek, as the second guy kicks my head. I clench my fist and punch the man atop me in the balls, as I reach out for the gun. I grab the gun and shoot the guy atop me in the legs.

I pull out the box and load the last 3 bullets. I shot the man behind me in the chest, as I turn and shoot the man in front of me in the chest again. As I look at the last guy, he pulls out a dagger. 

He runs at me, as I try to shoot him but miss the final bullet. I look him dead in the eyes, as he gets closer and closer.

Suddenly, Yuki slams an old, rusted board onto the man, breaking it. 

"Good job! Now, I think we sh-"

I get tackled down to the ground again, this time from behind me. As the men turned me around, I realize its Fruity and Kamaye, with Okawa checking in on Yuki.

"You messed up now, bringing us a gun to end you with."

"Heh, I did my part." 

Kamaye picks up the gun and aims it at me, as Okawa's eyes widened.
Okawa grabs the gun and opens the bullet chamber, as Yuki speaks up.

"He was just trying to get out of the hospital because it was too heated! He wasn't planning anything, right?"

"Not a thing. And you can't even kill me with that gun."
"Tch, smart prick. Rubber bullets." Okawa says, as he hides the gun in his pants.

"Hmph. I still don't trust you for a second. Now.. where do we go?"
"I got a place." Fruity says.

"Oh boy."