Chapter 12: The Charmer's Change

"Akira, you ok?" Okawa asked her, trying to block her vision to Rhed.

"Rhed's not taken, right?" Akira asks Okawa, pushing him back.

"N-No, he's not. Why do yo-"

"Good."

Akira brought Rhed to her house, leaving Okawa and Yuki speechless.

"Hey, you ok? What's up?" Rhed asked Akira, as she blushed.
"Hm.. D-Do you want some tea? I'll make some for you. Please wait in my room." Akira asked of Rhed, walking into the kitchen. Rhed nodded and walked to the room, where he sat on the bed.

Suddenly, Akira walks into the room, not holding anything.

"Akira? Where's the te- WHOA!"

Akira pushed Rhed down on the bed, as she sat on top of him. As the two stared at each other's eyes, Rhed laid there.

"..No!"

Rhed pushed Akira off of her, onto the bed next to him. Akira laid in shock, as Rhed sat up.

"You don't need to give me your body to tell me you love me, Akira. You are the most beautiful, amazing, and kind-hearted girl I have ever met. Every time you're around, I can't help but throw up a dumb smile. Which is why this is so unlike you! I'm not in love with your body, I'm in love with YOU!" Rhed told Akira, sitting upright.

"So, Akira.." Rhed said, as he stroked her hair.

"Do you love me?"
"Y-Yes.."

Back in the present..

"Calm down, Okawa. You've accused him of something like this before, and it didn't work out as well last time." Fruity said to Okawa, as they parked the car.

Fruity walked into the garage, and looked at Daigo in the corner.

"..DAMMIT!" Fruity shouted, as Okawa walked inside and looked at the sign.

"Midnight Market, I'm gonna go protect you guys :)" The note said.

"We're going for him, aren't we?" Yuki asked.
"Why do you even bother asking?" Kamaye answered, as he entered the car.

Meanwhile..

"I'm telling you, it was just for me to defend myself with!" Fuben pleaded, as the advisor bit on his nails.

"..Tsuyo! Protect me, now!"

"But sir.."
"DO IT!"

Tsuyo ran at Fuben and tackled him to the ground, as Fuben winced in pain.

"AUGH! Get off of me!" Fuben shouted, as the advisor ran out of the classroom. Fuben chased after the advisor, as Tsuyo ran after the two. Fuben jumped and tackled the advisor the the ground, while Tsuyo stood, conflicted at who to hit. The three stop at a museum upstairs, as Fuben is put into a headlock by the advisor.

"Tsuyo, beat him up, that's an order."
"Tsuyo, don't you remember me from back then? I was your best friend!"

Tsuyo screams out, and punches Fuben in the face.

"Yeah! That's i-"
Tsuyo punches the advisor in the face, as he stood, in shock.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS, so I'll do what Sadao would do, choose BOTH options!"
Tsuyo grabbed Fuben neck and dragged him across the floor and threw him into the wooden display case, breaking it with Fuben's body. 

Tsuyo turns around and picks up the Advisor by the leg. He swings him in circles before letting him go into a concrete pillar, as pieces break off the pillar. As the Advisor regains his consciousness, him and Fuben glance at the fanny pack. The two run at it, as Fuben grabs a vase and throws it at Tsuyo, blinding him. As the two run faster, the advisor picks up the gun, and points it at Fuben. Fuben picks up the baton and opens it, hitting the gun into the upstairs.