55.Don't Look Deeper

The show is set in an alternate universe where the timeline is 15 minutes ahead

The show is set in an alternate universe where the timeline is 15 minutes ahead. It's mainly a sci-fi show with a little bit of teen angst.

Aisha, the main lead of show who turns out to be not so human is seen with Jenny later in the series. Though I wish that we could have able to see them together much more earlier since they had much more chemistry than Aisha and her cheating bf.

Aisha and Jenny get more screen time in the later episodes and we get to see them being cute and gay. They stay together until the end and I hope they still would after Aisha gets a new body.

I would say the plot was a bit fast paced which is understandable since there was a lot of plot to fit in with each episode being only of 10 minutes. It's a little dry and bland but it also gives you enough to stick around to see what comes next.

The ending of the show falls in the hopeful category since although Aisha's body was destroyed, she's also getting a new body to transfer her conscience into.

Unfortunately along with the shutting down of Quibi, the series also ends with only one season leaving us with some unanswered questions.