Chapter 10

(AN: She woke up at 2pm. Hey, it's early for me....)

"You," My dad growled. "You, are going to get a proper job, not just prancing around on stage, and make real money. You are going to move in with her, and provide for her and that baby," He finished.
"Dad, uh, he actually makes over 5 million American dollars a month," I interrupted.
(AN I don't freaking know how much shut up)
"Whatever," He sighed and put his hand on his forehead. "But if you abandon them I will end you,"
"I'm not going to. I still love her," He said as he walked over to me.
"And I love him," I wrapped my arms around his waist as he put his around me.
"Fine. And you have to marry her if you're having a child," He grumbled.
"I'm aware sir, that's not a problem. And I'm taking care of the costs,"
"You better with that doe you're making each month," My dad sighed, not meant to be heard, but was.
Louis and I ignored it.
"Ok, I have to go, do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" He asked, standing up.
"It's a girl, we're having a baby shower the 20th of March," I said.
"We are?" Louis asked, looking down at me.
"We are," I replied.
"It's strange, you're barely showing,"
"Yeah, she's a little over five months, the doctor said I'll start to grow more in a couple weeks,"
"Oh, alright. Bye," He said and left.
"That went better than expected," I sighed, laying on the couch.
"I know right. And it's," He said looking at the clock, "six thirty. I'm going to sleep, I'm beat." He yawned.
"Same," I said and closed my eyes.
"Aren't you coming?" He trailed off.
"I'm pregnant. Too much work," I giggled.
He sighed and picked me up bridal style, "C'mon,"
"C'mon c'mon and dance with me baby...." I giggled.
"You drunk or some shit?" He asked, giggling.
"No, just tired," I sighed as he tucked me in bed and got next to me.
"Sure. Night,"
"Night," I laid my head on his chest.

Life With Louisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें