Chapter 12

PICTURES WILL BE ADDED IN 24 HOUR DUE TO MY MOTHERS MEANNESS
May 10th 2015: Wedding day.

I woke up at 10:30am, only to discover Louis gone and his sisters on my floor, along with my best friend Noelle, who I met at Starbucks one day.
Creepy.
I sat up and yawned and realized:
I'm getting married.
Shit.
The girls then noticed I was awake, then began their bridesmaid duty. None of them was the Maid Of Honor, you couldn't expect me to choose.
Haha, duty.
"Okay, we have a half an hour for you to get makeup and hair, and get to the venue. Then, we have to get you into the dress, get you all prepared, and walk down the aisle and all that crap after. Got it?" Lottie explained.
But okay, let me explain the venue thing. We actually chose the O2 arena to have our ceremony on stage, everyone in the audience, and the after party and everything backstage.
"Yeah, yeah," I got up, waddled to the vanity, and after 30 minutes of face tugging, brushing, wiping and hair pulling, my head was somewhat pretty.

*SKIP TO HER IN THE DRESSING ROOM (10 minutes before ceremony)*

I was sitting on the couch, eating nutella, avoiding my responsibilities (like getting dressed) when the door opened and came in Louis' mum, Johannah. Or, Jay.
"Hannah," She sighed, "Why aren't you in your dress?" She asked, sitting next to me.
"Reason number 1, I'm pregnant with twins, who could come any frickin minute now, since i'm about nine months, so i doubt i can get into that thing by myself." I nicely explained.

*Pics of her belly size+dress on side (Imagine dress with bigger stomach)*

"Honey, I've had six kids, I understand. Four of them twins. Okay, lets go," She stood up, then grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

*About to walk down the aisle, or red carpet on stage*

I waited behind the curtains for our wedding song to start. As soon as i heard the familiar lyrics:
"So your friends been telling me, you've been sleeping with my sweater,
and that you can't stop missing me....."
I started down the aisle after the curtain opened, steadying myself on my father's arm, everything around me in slow motion.

*Louis' POV*
I waited impatiently for Half A Heart to start, just to see my beautiful bride walk down the aisle. Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn were to my right as my best men. Zayn, even though of our twitter argument, still agreed to come because Hannah still loves him like a brother, and he loves her like a sister.
Hannahs bridesmaids were to my left, standing in the red bridesmaid dresses, black heels, and hair up all alike.
I turned and waved to the guests behind me, just as our song started playing, and the curtains opened, revealing my beautiful fiance along with her father.
As she got about a meter away from me, the priest started walking to his final place, and Hannahs father letting her go and walking down the stairs to the seats.
She stood in her place, as did I.
"As Hannah and Louis take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
"May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Louis and Hannah both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
"An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Hannah and Louis, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly love another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
"The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.
"Louis, would you like to say your written vows first?"
"Uh, sure," I nervously replied as I took my vows out of my pocket.
"Hannah, first off, I know you're just going to recite Bella vows from twilight, but I don't mind because those words are special, and I'm glad you can apply them to us," I read, making people laugh.
"Anyways, I'll get started on mine now. Today is mostly an ordinary day....the sun rose, babies were born, people slept in and we just so happened to be getting married.
But the not-so ordinary part is how we are making promises to each other for the rest of our days, no matter how ordinary or unusal they may be.
So I promise to you:
to always laugh with you and to never go to bed angry;
to comfort you in times of sorrow, including rough Buckeye, BlueJacket and Bengals seasons;
to always listen to what you have to say, even when we don't see eye to eye, and to remember love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'you're wrong'.
I am the luckiest man-or child in mans body, still testing out that theory-and I couldn't imagine growing old with anyone else.
I love you Hannah, and I always will, " I finished and Hannah was crying, and everyone was clapping.
"Hannah," The priest said.
"Okay, you were not correct about the Twilight vows thing, I surprisingly wrote my own. But I have to say something first. Thank you. Louis, you are the light to my life, you have been ever since I met you, and even before. Words can't express how much I love you, and I'm so thankful that I can express that to you anytime I want. I love you, Louis, " She said, bringing tears to both our eyes.
"At this time, I'll ask you, Louis, and you, Hannah, to face each other & take each other's hands." We did.
"Louis, will you take Hannah to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest said, surprisingly from memory.
Actually its not that impressing Directioners memorized four of our albums. Thats way better.
"I do," I said as I looked into my soon-to-be-wife's eyes, both of ours gleaming with tears.
"Hannah, will you take Louis to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked Hannah this time.
"I do," She replied, thoughtfully.
"Now you may kiss the bride,"