Chapter 2 (Tissues may be needed)

Recap:
"So, Sir, may I marry your daughter now?" Louis said.
"Louis, you-,"

Hannah's POV
"Louis, you idiot!" I whisper shouted so only he and the boys can hear.
Of course he ignored me.
"Louis whatever your last name is. This is or was a professional banquet for my buisness and you ruined it. You are not allowed to date my daughter anymore. Nevermind marry her," My father said.
Louis looked stunned, shocked, and complete heartbroken.
"Sir, I-" Louis tried to start.
"Boys," My dad said to a couple security guards. They walked on the stage, escorting Louis and the boys off.
Louis came over to me.
"Hannah, I'm so sorry," He said, taking my hands in his.
"Louis William Tomlinson you idiot," I chuckled breathily.
"It's okay. I still love you and I always will," I said, a tear sliding down my cheek.
"I will always love you too," He said and kissed me passionately.
(A/N: I'm crying because of this chapter,)
"Hannah! Go with James, to get your stuff. You're coming back to Doncaster with me." My father said, pushing Louis off of me.
"WHAT?! Ok, ban me from seeing Louis. AT LEAST LET ME STAY!" I yelled.
"No. You are not staying. James!" He said.
A big body guard person came over and grabbed my arm.
"No!" I said and yanked myself away from him, tears pouring from my eyes.
Louis was still on the ground, silently bawling just like me, the boys comforting him but looking at me.
James picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking away.
"Oh, James wait!" My dad yelled.
James set me down, but kept a firm grip on me so I wouldn't run away.
"Here is your bag, I will buy you a new phone in Doncaster so you can't contact Louis. And he can't contact you," My dad said and handed me my purse.
I took it and James led me to his car and shoved me in. Louis was still sitting on the ground, silently bawling, watching me.
I was sitting in James' car, silently bawling, watching Louis.
Its funny how life works.
Isn't it?
It makes the best things happen to you, then, when you're FINALLY happy, it rips them away.
And try's to make it as if it never happened.