11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 11:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhong Youyou returned to the room, put in a bathtub of water, took a hot bath comfortably, and settled comfortably on the frosted glass in the bathroom. Speaking of it, the Zhong family is really rich and the rooms are so big. That's right, the original owner has always lived in the guest room since he came to Zhong's house.

Very ironic. The word "Ke" is enough to mean "unfamiliar", "later", "incompatible".

And Meng Shixuan's room is the best in the whole villa. The original description described that it was a large bedroom on the southernmost part of the second floor. It was decorated in a dreamy manner. The whole piece of floor-to-ceiling windows, when you look out in winter, you can also see the snowy scenery of the mountains and plains.

It was also written in the original text that the original owner was very envious of that room. Zhang Ma, who had sneaked in but was cleaned up, regarded it as a thief who wanted to steal Meng Shixuan's jewelry. It was also a kind of yin and yang.

After changing to the current Zhong Youyou, she was not interested in Meng Shixuan's luxurious suite at all, and she didn't even want to continue living in the Zhong family. It's really comfortable to live here, but if you have to face the annoying faces of Zhang Ma and Meng Shixuan every day, as well as the father and mother Zhong who is about to go home, there are a lot of problems, then she will have to die!

Should I just move out?

Zhong Youyou thought about this problem, put on her pajamas, went downstairs lazily, planning to pour a glass of water.

Mother Zhang happened to be preparing dinner in the kitchen. When she saw her coming down, she stared at her weirdly, looking at her like a vixen. She couldn't figure out why the young master suddenly changed his attitude. He even helped her just now.

Zhong Youyou glanced at her, rolled his eyes, didn't bother to get close to her to get the kettle, opened the refrigerator, put his white fingers on ice coke and orange juice, and wanted to choose a drink.

Madam Zhang happened to look here.

Zhong Youyou suddenly came up with a bad stomach, lips raised, closed the refrigerator, and then took two bottles of red wine from the shelf beside her. She didn't understand the price, but the older the year, the more expensive it was. So she picked two bottles of eight. Two years. Mad Zhang Ma!

Zhang Ma's eyebrows beat. This wild girl is really good at picking! Pick such an expensive red wine! She was so painful that she muttered: "Pick and expensive ones, as if they have never seen the world."

This wild girl doesn't suffer from this kind of anger in ordinary days, and she muttered to her that she didn't dare to say anything at all, so Zhang Ma dare to be so unscrupulous.

Unexpectedly, she forgot that Zhong Youyou seemed to have changed herself, and now she has a bad temper!

"What are you whispering behind me?" Zhong Youyou walked over with the red wine, his delicate eyebrows were raised, and he looked arrogant: "My parents have only been on a business trip for a few days. I will tell you to manage the villa. Think of yourself as the owner of this house? Have a drink, you don’t feel sorry for the eunuch, the **** is so heartbroken!"

Zhang Ma's heart was stubborn, she lost her momentum, but she was considered a half butler. On weekdays, after the owner of this villa left, she was the head of a group of servants, and there were two other servants watching, she Where can I shrink my neck. She gritted her teeth, turned her head bitterly, and continued cutting vegetables.