36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 36:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Meng Shixuan went to school again, it was already four or five days later.

In the past four or five days, the school has a lot of stories about true and false daughters, but all gossip will calm down a little, at least not in the corridors, classrooms, playgrounds, etc. to hear the students talking excitedly. This piece of gossip. Meng Shixuan's serious illness did not know whether it was deliberate or unintentional, just avoiding the peak of this whirlpool of public opinion.

Early in the morning, Yu Ma and the other two servants saw Meng Shixuan coming down from the stairs timidly. They glanced at her without saying hello, and continued to lower their heads to wipe the table with a cold face.

But Meng Shixuan yelled in a low voice, "Yu Ma, good morning."

Yu Ma didn't care, and the other people looked at each other, and they all avoided Meng Shixuan and left. The living room was suddenly empty, and only Meng Shixuan was left.

Now Meng Shixuan's identity in this family is extremely embarrassing. Say it is Miss Jin Jin, her identity has been revealed on the spot and returned to Zhong Youyou. It was said that she would continue to take her in this home, but what her mother had done made all these servants feel a little bit outrageous, and their hearts were all turned towards Zhong Youyou, and she didn't want to have too much communication with her.

Her current situation is completely under the fence, not much better than Zhong Youyou in the past.

Meng Shixuan's face became stiff, and she tried to pretend to be nonchalant, and silently went to the restaurant for breakfast.

But when she saw the humble green vegetable porridge in front of her, and it had already been cold, she managed to maintain her perfect expression and still cracked for a moment.

This group of subordinates is too bullying. In the past two days, Zhong's father and Zhong Xiyou didn't have much family, Zhong's mother deliberately avoided her, and left home early in the morning to make appointments with other wealthy wives to go shopping. She was the only one left in the villa, and these servants sent her away with such sloppy meals.

……It's almost a radical change from the treatment of the former eldest lady.

Meng Shixuan gritted her teeth, tried her best to pretend not to care, and swallowed the cold porridge in front of her mouth by mouth. With each swallow, a twisted haze appeared in her heart.

Did not finish eating after all.

Even after recovering from a serious illness, she is still accustomed to eating delicacies and exquisite desserts, and she is not used to these cold things at all.

After barely finishing half of the meal, she silently bowed her head and walked to the door of the villa. The Zhong family had been waiting for at least two cars outside the yard. They would go out at any time and there would be cars at any time. She habitually walked to the car and opened the door: "Old Zhao, send me to school."

But Lao Zhao, who was napping in the driver's seat, was still sleeping with his eyes closed as if he hadn't heard.

Meng Shixuan's face became stiff, and she knocked on the car window in front of him: "Old Zhao."

Lao Zhao is a more loyal and honest servant of the Zhong family, why is it like this? But Zhao seemed to wake up, opened his eyes to see her in front of him, and quickly lowered the window: "Miss, where are you going?"