76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 76:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Zhong Youyou called, Li Dongping was taking his wife and children to dinner. He thought that Zhong Youyou had some difficulties in other aspects, so he called him as the head teacher, but he never expected that Zhong Youyou called. It turned out to be other people's concerns.

In fact, he had noticed Sun Man as a student. He had taken Sun Man for three years, and he certainly knew better than Zhong Youyou.

This student just doesn't have self-confidence, even to the point of a pathological inferiority complex. If she can improve her self-confidence, she will not be so bad in science exams every time.

After all, her grades in science were not bad when she was in her first year and sophomore year, but after her third year of high school, there are many capable people, and she became nervous, especially seeing Zhong Youyou and Ren Zi'an have such good grades, the more her science grades are. Tension and suppressed inferiority complex became worse and worse, and once her score was poor, her mood became even worse. It can be said to be a vicious circle.

Li Dongping also wanted to have a good talk with her, but he had talked with Sun Man twice before, and it didn't help much.

This kind of child is different from the kind of child who doesn't work hard. She works hard, even beyond ordinary efforts, and she has too much psychological problems. Therefore, in this situation, he, as the head teacher, can only persuade him, and there is no particularly good way.

However, Zhong Youyou's proposal turned out to be that during this unified examination, the head teacher was asked to find a way to exercise his power and remove the wall clock in the examination room.

"Take down the wall clock?" Li Dongping was surprised, but immediately understood what Zhong Youyou's purpose was.

He also observed Sun Man every time he took an exam. The student was always nervous, looking up at the wall clock while doing the questions. And there was only half an hour left, and when she still had a few big questions to finish, her fingers began to tremble, and she couldn't even write well. If you panic to find transparent glue to stick, the easier it is to make mistakes.

Sometimes Li Dongping was anxious for her when she saw it. How could this child be so burdened?

It is not impossible to take down the wall clock. After all, this time when the students from Class 19 disrupted the seating order, they took the test in their own class. As long as all the students in the class agreed, there would be no big problem.

"Okay, I will think about it." Li Dongping said to Zhong Youyou: "Thank you for your concern about your classmates."

Li Dongping put down the phone and his wife asked, "Who is it? That's the outstanding student you often mentioned at home?"

"Yes." Li Dongping picked up the chopsticks and picked up the chopsticks dish, and said with emotion: "I have always felt that this child Zhong Youyou is smart, smart, good, good, but it should be a relatively unique and strong temperament, not too She would care and help others, but now it seems that this is not the case at all. She actually asked me to help solve Sun Man's problem."

Li Dongping felt a little emotional for a while, feeling that Zhong Youyou seemed to have become a little more human in his heart.

This year, Li Dongping also saw all the experience of Zhong Youyou's body. He asked him to say that what happened to Zhong Youyou's body was indeed complicated enough. It might not be able to bear it if it was changed to someone else, such as Sun Man.