Last Memories

~Chapter 2~

Violets P.O.V

After finishing my breakfast and talking with my father I decided it was time to go out and live my life as it is now. I told my dad I was leaving but when I slipped on my converse and went to open the door, he stepped in front of me to block my way.

"Yes?" I said with annoyance dripping off that one word.

"10:30 tonight alright? And don't be late. Remember last time?" He said while stiffling back his laughter.

I nodded and tried not to let the crimson show on my cheeks. I found myself thinking back 2 months before today.

*2 months earlier*

Me and Lydia (my best friend) went to a party our older brothers were both going to. I was supposed to be back home by 11:30 but things didn't go as planned.. Me and Lydia ended up wasted because we got asked to play a drinking game. The pack showed up around 2:30 in the morning. 2:30!!! I was in so much trouble by the time they found me and Lydia hiding. My dad got so mad! And I was so embarrassed because they had to carry us over their shoulders out of the house where the party was held.

*Flashback over*

My thoughts vanished when dad kissed my forhead and hugged me. I checked the time to see it was noon.

"Be careful alright? You're my only baby girl." He said to me softly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I promise I'll be back by 10:30. Sharp." I slipped out the door after ducking under his arm.

While I walked down the street to my best friends house I looked around me, taking in the scenery. I was gonna miss it. The hum of the June bugs, the sound of all the tree branches brushing against each other. Lydia's dad happened to be Mike, our packs beta. That's how me and Lydia know each other and became such good friends. We grew up together. When I reached the end of the street I took a deep breath and walked up the pathway to my friends house and rang the door bell.

Lydia's older brother Nick answered the door he is 18 just like my brother, two years older than Lydia. He leant against it and crossed his arms. Nick was very attractive. But not for me. He has straight jet black hair that swept over his gorgeous emerald green eyes. He has a cute button nose with thin red lips that suited him. He is honestly like an older brother to me.

Nick smirked and said in his overly cocky voice,

"Password Angel?"

I giggled an pushed him so he fell inside the house.

"I'm here for your sister dumbass. An don't call me Angel." I said with amusement.

He knew I was playing with him. That's how our relationship worked. I practically flew up the stairs an knocked on Lydia's bedroom door.

I couldn't help but hear that she was on the phone. I heard her say something along the lines of her leaving tomorrow and then I heard a click and she answered her door. She smiled wide and gave me a huge hug, making my mind stop the mess that was forming from thinking about what I had just heard. When she stepped back I took a closer look at her. You could feel the happiness rolling off her in waves. Shouldn't she be upset? We're like sisters and I'm moving half way across the world. Lydia has jet black hair like her brother, but hers falls in nice curls down to her hips. She has piercing blue eyes and nice thick lips with a cute button nose like Nick. She is as tall as me and has the same hour glass figure as me.

She took me out of my daze and lead me to her bed to sit down. Then we finally started talking after awkward silence.

"Wanna go out and do something?" I said with enthusiasm.

She grinned and said anxiously,

"Definitely."

We grabbed spray paint from the closet from another good time like this, stuffed them in one of Lydia's bags and our wallets then headed out the door.

We went under the bridge outside of town where everyone else goes to spray paint. There just so happened to be a blank space right beside our last piece of art work. Both Lydia and I put up our hair into a messy bun and got to work. Hours later we were done. The wall in front of us had colorful words in graffiti lettering that said, 'Always & Forever.' With 'Ohana' beneath it with our initials and the date. We left the cans there and started walking to the store since we both had our wallets in Lydia's bag and it was only 8 o'clock.

We ended up buying lots of munchies. Lots of chips, chocolate, ice cream, and candy. And a bunch of soda. Neither of us ever gained any weight since we are werewolfs, so why not take it to our advantage? We paid and the cashier looked at us like we were crazy. Once we got out of the store we burst into a fit of laughter.

"D-D-Did you s-see th-the look on h-his f-f-face?!" I said in between my giggles. Once we both calmed down we started walking home. We talked about past events in our lives and finally walked through her door an plopped down on her bed after climbing up the stairs. We put the drinks in het mini fridge and ran down the stairs to grab bowls for our goodies.

I called my dad an begged him to let me stay the night. It took a bit to persuade him to say yes but in the end he did. We stayed up watching movies and munching down our food. Once the movie "Dangerous Minds' was over its was 12:30 and suddenly Lydia cursed.

"Crap!"

I looked at her curiously. She ran downstairs and came up with boxes.

"Help me pack?" She said beggingly.

"For what?" I said anxiously.

"Well dad said it was alright and Nick is coming too. Alpha said he had no probl-" She said in a rush before I interrupted her.

"Spit it out already Lydia!" I said with amusement.

"Me and Nick are coming with you."

*Authors Note*

What did you guys think? The best I've wrote yet I believe. Next chapter might be in someone else's point of view. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!