4

Pic of our gorgeous Sara

Junior sat in the backseat playing with his action figures as I followed Sara's directions. I glanced over at her in the passenger seat scrolling through her phone. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

Sara smirked at me. "I'm persuasive."

I shook my head as she told me to take the next left. "Oh come on, it'll be fun. You'll love it I promise."

I tried to glare at her sideways. "That's what you said about bungie jumping."

She cringed, "Hey I had never heard of someone throwing up from a jump. Repeatedly."

"Yeah well there's no river this time. So you'll be cleaning it up."

Sara shivered at the thought. Shaking my head I turned up the music, smiling as Junior began singing along. Hercules is our favorite thing to watch together, besides marvel of course. I was about to start singing with him when I recognized the street names and spotted motorcycles.

"Saaaraa. This isn't the place owned by Dullahan Riders is it?"

That mischievous glint was back in her eyes. "Yup."

I started looking for the first spot I could U-turn. "Oh no no no. Your doing this. No turning around."

"I am not taking him there." I glanced a the rearview seeing Junior watching all the motorcycles we passed with aw. "You should have warned me when I said I was bringing Junior." I whisper yelled at her.

"You wouldn't of come if I did. If you want the best parlor in the city this is it." She whispered back. "They're nice Jun. We'll be fine, promise."

I side eyed her and sighed. She was being sincere, Sara couldn't lie if her life depended on it. And remembering the members I'd meet for the funeral flowers two weeks ago begrudgingly agreed with her. Plus I wanted to see this hot biker tattoo artist of hers she'd spent the last four days daydreaming about.

Pulling up to the grey building I sighed, seeing their bar two stores down, the lot filled with motorcycles. A little shock of thrill shoot through me at the sight. From either interest or fear I couldn't tell. Grabbing my purse I got out of the car and opened Junior's door, "Don't forget your toys we could be a while."

Hands full he hopped out of the suv blonde hair falling into his eyes. I'm going to have to get him a hair cut soon. Sara lead us into the brick building where a muscled man with a grey beard and hair greeted us from the counter.

He held his hand out to me, "Hi. I'm Iron."

"Juniper." I shook his hand. my small hand disappearing in his tanned calloused one. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." He looked over the counter at Junior. A warm, grandfatherly smile making me feel more comfortable with the imposing man. "And whos this little man?"

"My brother, Junior." I picked him up, balancing him on my hip.

Junior smiled, waving his Iron Man action figure. "Hello."

"Hi. Ready to see your sister get her first tattoo?"

Junior shook his head, "I don't think she'll actually do it. Juu's a big chicken."

Iron and Sara laughed. Iron's a deep belly laugh filled me with warmth reminding me of my own grandfather. 

"Hey!" I poked Junior's side, tickling him and making him squirm. "I am not."

He giggled "Totally am."

I shook my head poking him some more.

"Well we'll see about that." Iron chuckled, opening a sketchbook. "From the pictures Sara sent these are the options I drew up. I can change whatever you want."