Kiefer Sutherland Request

A/N- I had this idea in my mind for sometime now and so I'm going to finally post it. 

Imagine that Kiefer becomes a new dad while he's doing The Lost Boys.  

Kiefer POV: "Today, I was at the Warner Brothers studio, getting ready to film this new movie called the Lost Boys.  I was playing the main role as David, who is the leader and the main villain in the movie. As I got there I met the rest of the cast which included: Alex Winter, Billy Wirth, Brooke McCarter, who were playing the roles of Marko, Dwayne and Paul.  Then there were the two Coreys. Corey Haim, who was playing the role of Sam Emmerson & Corey Feldman, who I did meet while doing Stand By Me, but this time his role was to be one of the Frog Brothers, who are vampire hunters. And  of course there was Jason Patrick, who I became friends with, but when it was time to get into character, our friendship ended and we had became enemies."  (End of POV) 

As the bell rang for the first break, everyone left, but someone came in, leaving a basket under David's wheelchair and left.  As the cast and crew returned, Kiefer, Alex, Billy and Brooke all heard crying.  Everyone got worried and began to search to see what was making the crying sound.  It wasn't long until Kiefer found the basket and all of the cast and crew were in shock.  For Kiefer found a tiny newborn baby in the basket with only a blanket. "Someone call security." Joel, the director said as Kiefer gently swaddled the baby and cradled it. "Aw it's so cute and tiny." Brooke said as he tickled the baby chin making it giggle.  Diane, who was playing Lucy Emmerson, (mother of Michael and Sam) gave Kiefer some advice on being parent.   When security came, the baby gripped Kiefer's jacket. "Shh... It's okay little one. He's a good guy." He said as he soothed the baby. "Well since the baby has no one, who's going to be the baby's new mom/dad?" The guard asked as Kiefer spoke up. "I will." He said as the baby smiled up at him.  Everyone cooed at the baby as Kiefer smiled, happy to be a new dad.   (Time skip to home) 

Once Kiefer and his new baby were home, he  unloaded his car and began to set up somethings for his new baby

Once Kiefer and his new baby were home, he  unloaded his car and began to set up somethings for his new baby.  Of course, Alex, Billy, Brooke, Jason, Jamie Chance and Diane gave Kiefer gifts and came over to help him with the baby.  Kiefer gave the baby a bath, where he found out that the baby was girl/boy.   He swaddled the baby in a white towel  and took the baby to his room to get dried, diapered and dressed,  meanwhile everyone decorated for a small baby shower.  "Hey-" "Surprise! Happy baby shower, Kiefer!"  "Thanks guys, but you didn't you have to."  "But we wanted too." Chance said, as he hugged Kiefer's legs.  "Aw thanks everyone. Now, how many of you think I have a little Lost Boy?" Kiefer asked as Alex, Brooke, Chance and Jason raised their hands.  "And how many think it's a Lost Girl?" He asked as the rest of them raised their hands. "Well, The baby is... a girl/boy!" He said as everyone welcomed the new baby girl/boy.  "What are you going to name the baby, Kiefer?" Chance asked as he snuggled with Billy and Brooke.  "Well I'm thinking I'm going to name her/him, y/n." He said as you began to yawn and suck on your thumb.  "Awwww." Everyone said as your new daddy placed you in the basinet that Diane and Jamie set up.  "Y/n sure is cute when she's/he's asleep." Brooke said.  "Well it is getting late and we better get home for we got a busy day in the morning." Billy said.  "Alright everyone. Thank you for everything and we'll see you on the set." Your daddy said as  he waved goodbye to everyone and got ready for bed.  (Time skip to the next day) 

As Kiefer woke up, he heard you crying and came to rescue. "Shh... y/n. Daddy's hear now. You're safe." He cooed as you began to fall back to sleep.  He chuckled as he got you ready for the day. "(Coos at you) Is my little bat ready to go see her/his aunties and uncles?"  Your daddy cooed as he buckled your new car seat into the base and drove off to the studio. 

Once there, you and your daddy went inside, where your uncles were waiting for you

Once there, you and your daddy went inside, where your uncles were waiting for you. "Look baby girl/boy.  Your uncles are here and they're waiting for you." Your daddy said as he pushed your stroller inside. "Our little niece/nephew is here!" Alex, Billy and Brooke cheered as Kiefer shook his head.  "Hi Kiefer. Oh I see you brought y/n with you." Joel said. "Is that okay? I really don't have a babysitter at the moment." "Of course it's okay. I know that y/n won't be any trouble. Plus I love kids." He said as your daddy brought you out of your car seat.   "Okay baby girl/boy.  Daddy has to change, so you be good for your uncles and (whispers) keep uncle Alex and uncle Brooke out of trouble." He cooed as you giggled. Once it was time for your uncles to go on,  one of the other cast members would watch you.    Once the movie was done,  all of the cast and crew went  out to eat.  (Time skip to the movie premier) 

Once there, you saw a lot of people and got a little scared, but when you saw your daddy, you knew you were safe

Once there, you saw a lot of people and got a little scared, but when you saw your daddy, you knew you were safe.  "Ready to watch daddy and your auntie Jamie and uncles on the big screen?" He cooed as all of you took your seats and uncles Brooke and Alex got snacks for everyone.  Once the movie started, you smiled happy to see your daddy and uncles but got confused when they were sitting with you, making them chuckle.   Of course there were certain parts you weren't allowed to see, but you started to feel a scared, so your daddy took you outside to comfort you.   "It's okay y/n. Daddy's got you." He cooed as you sniffled.   "How about daddy takes you to  the doggies?" He said as Nanook (aka Cody) and Thorn (aka Flosom) came over with their trainers.  You smiled as they sniffed you and let you pet them. After the movie left out, it was time to home. "Okay baby Sutherland. Time to go home. And tomorrow we'll meet grandma and grandpa." He cooed. But before you left, Alex, Billy and Brooke gave you something to remember them by.  They gave you each a little doll of them as their characters, before they hugged and kissed you goodbye and goodnight.