Them as Fathers #2 (New Characters)

Lt. Johnathan J. Kenderick (A Few Good Men)- One day, while sitting in his office, Lt. Kenderick got a letter from a hospital. "Excuse me Lt. Kenderick, but this came for you." A soilder said. "Thank you." He said as the soilder left. When he opened the letter and read a small part, he fell to his knees, for he had just found out that his wife had given birth to a baby girl/boy, but sadly had passed away shorty after their child was born. Johnathan was very heartbroken, for he loved his wife more than anything in the world and when he found out he was going to be a father, he couldn't be anymore happier to know that he and his wife were starting a family, but now with his beloved wife gone, how was he going to be able to take care of his own child, when the memories of his wife are at the house. He began to pack his bags, before going to see Colonel Jessup.

(*Knocks on the door*) "Come in. Oh Lt. Kenderick, please sit down." Jessup said. "Thank you for seeing me on such short notice sir." "What did you need to see me for, Lt. Kenderick?" "It's my wife sir. She had given birth to our child, but sadly has passed away a few minutes later. I was wondering, if I could go and see my child, sir." "Well I'm sorry for your loss, Lt. I really am, but I can't let you go." "Sir if I don't go see my child, they might put her/him up for adotion. Now I made a promise to my wife before she died, that I would always be there for her and our child, no matter what! Now I'm going to see my newborn child with or without your premission!" He said as he grabbed his bags and let to go to the hospital.

As soon as he arrived, he asked the nurse what room his wife was in, so he could see her one last time and say goodbye. "She's in room 2 and Mr. Kenderick?" "Yes?" "I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need anything, just call." She said. While he was walking to his wife's room, he passed the nursery that was filled with newborn babies and saw one that his last name on it. A nurse saw him and came out and said "are you Mr. Kendrick?" "Yes ma'am." "I'm sorry about your wife, but would you like to see your newborn daughter/son?" "I would, but not right now. I need to see my wife." He said. "That's okay. I understand." She said as he left to go to his wife's room. When he saw her, he ran to her side, saying how sorry he was for not being there for her and their newborn daughter/son. "I shouldv'e been here.It's my fault you're gone. I'm so sorry my love." He said as left to go back to the nursery to his baby girl/boy.

"Are you ready to see, your baby, Mr. Kenderick?" "Yeah." "Okay. You can sit right over here and I'll be right back with your little bundle of joy." The nurse said. When she came back and the baby in his arms and left, so the two of you could bond. "Hey there little one. I'm your daddy. Your mommy would've loved you. I'm sorry I wasn't here when your mommy had you, but I promise I'll be there for you until the end of time." He said as his little baby girl/boy smiled as she/he listened to his soothing voice. "I don't even know what to name you, baby Kendrick." He said as the prefect name popped into his mind. "How about I name you, y/n?" He asked as the baby cooed at her/his new name. "Daddy loves you, y/n and so does your mommy." He said as he gently rocked his baby girl/boy to sleep.