chapter 14(part 1):A crazy family

Kevin smiled and hid his irritated look before asking, "Um so.....why are you here again,big brother?"

"Is the excuse of spending time with my baby brother not reasonable enough?" William spoke calmly while glaring daggers at Vivienne who was right next to his baby brother

Vivienne avoided his gaze and pretended to fiddle with her hair.

"Crown prince seems to have a lot of free time."Fredrick chimed in

"It's great that you can relax sometimes too." Irene who was busy reading a book also joined in

Frederick then turned to Vivienne, "Lady Freya is quite generous of having us over to your territory."

Vivienne smiled brightly, "This is nothing compared to how auntie and uncle Fredrick treat me. Having my second family over to have a vacation is the least I can do to thank you."

"Lady Freya is already comfortable with us before being married or even officially engage to my baby brother." said William

Kevin cleared his throat before saying, "Freya is quite hard to dislike,right big brother?"

"Haha."William laughed dryly as he continued to glare daggers at Vivienne

"Good thing they prepared a spacious carriage." Fredrick mumbled as he scanned the interior of the carriage

Luxurious was the word that described the carriage.The interior as well as the exterior are gold plated, the exterior is well equipped with self activating shield arrays and the purple seat cushions were equipped with the latest magic cooling devices.Frederick could sense mana from the four horse's horseshoes.

Frederick inwardly sighed and thought, 'We arrived by a private luxury cruise, escorted by highly skilled guards as well as a luxurious carriage......Maybe its time I ask for a large bonus.'

Frederick then looked to the coach man.

'Judging from his lightweight clothes, dark tanned skin, calloused hands, well built body,I say he is either a part of the navy or a martial artist but either way he is still a decent guard,apart from the hidden shadow guards.'

Frederick looked through the window.

"This cobblestone path were taking is quite strange."(Kev)

"My aunt told me the territory had recently installed an exclusive path for our arrival.This private pathway from the ship port to my family territory is much faster than the intended road."(Vivi)

"They must really feel excited of your arrival,lady Freya"Fredrick teased

"I guess so."(Vivi)

"They must really miss lady Freya.Why not stay with your family from time to time"(Will)

"Your highness are you implying something?"(Vivi)

"Haha,of course not.I am merely suggesting."(Will)

"Haha,is that so"(Vivi)

Kevin mentally facepalmed at this mentally retarded brocon of a crown prince.

____

"We have arrived." As soon as they heard the coachman's low and monotone voice the carriage doors were opened by two maids holding large parasols.

Vivienne got off first and was followed by Kevin, William, Frederick and Irene.They were greeted by two rows of maids and butlers.

All of them bowed at a perfect 90° and spoke in sync "The Richelieu territory welcomes you all."