call me theo

y/n ' s pov

" can i ask you something ?" i nooded " but i want you to answer me honestly" " ok tell me fred " " what is going on between you and malfoy ? " i frooze i didn ' t know what to tell him " uh nothing i dont know why he hates me so much " i answered before fred could say anything a nurse came to thr room and told me i was free to go to my room .

i sat on my bed for an hour reading a book , and i decided to go over to draco ' s room ,  i knocked his door " if you are y/n dont come in " what he said was a little mean but i entered to his room anyways " what the fuck irvine ? i told you not to come in " he said with an angry look .

" i am sorry but i was a little bit bored and i dont know anyone here so i thought that maybe we can hang out " " i am not gonig to hang out with a slut " " draco are yuo serious ? what i ever did to you ? you only know me for 3 days hey do you hate me ? "

 suddenly a tall boy enters the room " oh i am sorry draco i didnt know you had company "            " dont be ridiculous theo, she is just a slut" 

 i looked down trying to keep my tears back " hi i am theodore  you must be y/n i saw you the first night you came " hi theodore its nice to meet you " i smiled a little " call me theo " i nooded " ok nott what do you want " draco said " i came to tell you that we are doing a party tonight at the slytherin comon you are invited malfoy , you to yn " 

" ok i ' ll be there " i smiled again . to be honest theo was very handsome " no you wont " i heard malfoy again .

" you are not going to that party " he commanded me

" says who ? "

" me " he said smirking 

" you cant stop me "

he came closer to me " you will stay in your room and i will make sure for you not to come out of it until the party is over , you understand ? " i didnt answer , he pinned me at the wall " i said did you understand ? " i nooded it 

" hey draco leave her alone if she wants to come she will " theo said " leave before i kill you "

A/N : hey guys so i know the parts are short but i have to make another story on tik tok thats hwy i dont have time . hope you understand 💖