the malfoy manor

its been 2 weeks since i saw draco kissing pansy , i was trying to avoid him as much as i could , i wasnt eating most of the times because i didnt want to see him , and i locked the door that conncents our rooms so he couldnt come in .

i was sitting in my bed reading a book when someone knocked my door " come in " i said not knowing who it was  . . . and draco came in holding flowers and a plate with food " sorry for bothering you but i brought you some food , you dont eat well lately and some flowers " he told and plased them next to me , to be honest it was cute but i dont know he will probably do it again .

" thanks draco but i - " " i understand you need sometime alone , its fine i'll leave " he was about to continue but pansy entered my room ' oh i am sorry yn i was looking for draco ' she said kissing draco " come on draco lets go to your room " she said and walked out of my room , i looked at draco " you expect me to forgive you ? " i said but he didnt answer , he left . i sat to my room and cried i didnt know why i was so jealous , i wanted him so bad .

3 hours past by and i was still in my room when snape came in " dad knock before you enter " " we dont have time for this hold my hand " he said and i did it . 

seconds later we were infront of a big house , we entered and i saw some people sitting there and of course the dark lord ' oh severous come sit , y/n welcome we saved you a sit ' he said to me he was a little bit creppy but ok . . .

" yn sit down " snape said to me , oh and yes snape is my dad ... i lookedc around and saw DRACO MALFOY  " what the fuck is he doing here ? " i said and everybody looked at me , draco too " excuse me " voldy said " draco o mean draco what is he doing here " " oh so you know each other great " voldy said again like who does he think he is 

" yn go seat next to draco please " voldy said " no i am not sitting next to this motherfucker " i said looking at draco who was looking at me with a ' i am going to kill you the next 5 seconds ' look " yn go sit next to draco and stop talking like that " snape said i did it and when i sat i put my legs on the table .

" why is everyone looking at me " i asked " get your fucking legs off the table yn " draco whispered " make me" i said to him , he was looking at me whne he grabbed my legs and putted them down " what do we have here ? uh arguments between two lovers " voldy said " eww no are you even serious i would never go with draco " " actually you did went with me 2 weeks ago " draco said smirking , i hitted his arm ,

 Two people entered the room , it was Draco's mum , I remember her and Draco's dad probably when Draco saw them he run to his room with tears I got up and followed him , I felt bad for Draco he doesn't deserve this , I went to his room and heard him cry when I entered he dried his tears and became cold with me again .

"Are you ok? " "leave me alone Irvine " " draco talk to me please I hate to see you like that it breaks my heart " and he hugged me ,  

I hugged him too I was so in love with him but I knew it wasn't right he was toxic and I wanted something more romantic , the door opened it was dracos mum " draco you need to come down , you too sweety " I nodded " come on draco we have to go " I told him trying to make him feel better , he didn't let go of my hug " I don't wanna go yn please promise me that this will end soon " he whispered " I promise draco , I promise that this will end soon I just want you to be patient ok ? can you do that for me ? " he nodded and got up he went back to the 'meeting ' with voldy before I could leave Narcissa holded my hand " thank you for taking care of course " he said and let me go . 

Couple of hours went by and I was still at the Malfoy manor hearing voldy's plans about harry potter , I was lost in my thoughts when I felt something on my stomach , I wanted to throw up so badly I couldn't held it and I ran to the bathroom draco followed me as well and held my hair away from my face , " are you ok ? " he asked worried " yes I am fine its because I haven't eat anything these days " he kissed my forehead and helped me get up from the floor .