fuck you draco

y/n's pov

i woke up the next day and looked around , i wasn't in my room , i was at draco 's room i realised that i wasnt wearing any clothes i started thinking if i did anything with draco " finally you are awake " he said coming out of the bathroom " why i am naked ? " 

it was the first thing i told him " the dress you were wearing was wet you probably spilled a drink on it thats why i took your clothes off " he said " so nothing happened right ? i mean did you see anything ? " he smirked " no i didnt dont worry " .

" where is my dress " i asked him " come and find it " my  eyes opened wide " draco i am naked i cant stand up " " let me see i dont care " i got up searching for my dress , i catched draco looking at me " can i help you malfoy " 

he nooded and out of nowhere he pinned at the wall and start kissing my neck , i liked it i mean who doesnt want to get railed by draco malfoy.

he throwed me on the bed and took off his clothes  he kisses me  again " you ok with that " he asked me i nooded " use your words irvine " " yes draco i never wanted anyone else to fuck me this badly " i said " you sure ? once we start , i might not be able to stop " shut up and kiss me already "

he did it , i took off his pants and his huge cock slide out to be honest it was very big . . . 

he started rubbing my clit , i moaned " you like that " i nooded , he went faster " drac - draco i am a -a virgin " he stopped and kissed me " the thing is do you want to loose your virginity to me ? " he asked with his soft voice , to be honest i liked more the dark side of draco but anyways i nooded " use your words baby " " yes draco just fuck me already " he started again kissing my neck leaving red love marks 

he put it in teasing me a little bit , i moaned " fuck draco " " thats not my name slut ' he said going faster and harder on me " ah daddy faster " i told him and he went even faster i felt a knot at my stomach " draco i am going to " " no yet slut i have a suprise for you " then he stopped and went to his closet he took a rope and came to me again 

" you will be a good girl for me irvine " " yes daddy " he took the rope and tighted my hands " you wont make a sound " " or what ? " i asked him innocently , he moved to his drawer and took out a knife " the louder you are the deeper the knifes goes "  .

he put his fingers inside me i couldn ' t held my moans in . he smirked at me maknig the knife go deeper in my skin . it hurted so much but the pleasure draco was giving me was everything .

" draco i am gonig to " " do it for daddy ' he said and i came to his fingers, he took them off and licked them " you taste so good love " he said , love ? draco just called me love ? omg i think i am blushing he cleaned me up and took care of my scar .

" thank you draco so i am going to my room "  i said " anytime you want " he winked at me 

later : 

i went to eat dinner at the great hall when i saw draco kissing pansy . i wanted to go and slap him but i didnt i just sat down and start eating  when i heard a voice it was theo " hey theo how are you ? " " i am good yn how are you ? you look amazing" he said " thank you draco " i stopped for a second , did i just called theo draco ? really ? theo was looking at me " i am so sorry theo i just - i dont know why i called you draco "

 i said waiting for him to talk " its fine yn i understand " he winked " hwat do you mean " i asked him " i see the way you look at draco you have a crush om him but trust me he is not the best person to fall ing love with " " i think i can decide that for my self theo thank you " i said and left , i could look at draco flirting with pansy .

i was walking to my dorm when two cold hands grabbed me and pinned at the wall " going somewhere irvine ? " " leave me the fuck alone draco " i said " dont give me atittude irvine " fuck you draco " i pushed him but he hold my hand " what i did yn " " so you dont know ? first we are having sex and then you go and kiss pansy " he came closer to me " you jealous irvine ? " " so i was a one night stand for you ? "

" first of all we did it in the morning and second of all yes . did you think i wanted to do something more with you " he laughed " fuck you i never wanted to get reailed from you in the first palce " " so why you didnt tell me to stop ? " i couldnt answer thats why i left and went to my room