Special 8 - Home

"Sung Jinwoo you're going to be late to school!" You slam his door open.

"Five more minutes..." Jinwoo groans.

"HAEIN AND CHAEYONG ARE WAITING OUTSIDE!" You pull the covers from him, and he groans.

"YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SEVENTY!" You whine. "Hurry up! The other two are at the bus stop already!"

"Argh..." Jinwoo sits up with tears in his eyes. "It's too early..."

"At least act your age damn," You roll your eyes. "Hurry up! If you don't start exercising you're going to start aging like the old man you are!"

"Y/n we could just..."

"But that's boring," You shrug. "Hurry up! If you don't leave in five minutes I'm ditching you!"

"But I thought you said we'd do everything together!!" Jinwoo cries.

"Four more minutes..." You stare at your phone.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT," Jinwoo sobs as he changes into his school uniform.

"Young Gil's also waiting for you now," You stare at your phone. "Jinwoo..."

"Done!" He finishes changing, and he grabs his breakfast. "Let's get going!"

"Bye Jinwoo!"

"Bye mom! Dad!"

"Bye-bye Auntie and Uncle!" You run with Jinwoo, and the two of you make it to the bus stop.

"Four minutes, twenty-two seconds, and seven milliseconds late," Chaeyong sighs. "You're lucky we're friends."

"Oh you love me," You throw your arms around her, grinning. "You couldn't leave without me even if you wanted to!"

Jinwoo snorts.

"Shut it gramps." You shoot the insult his way.

"Like you're any better granny."

"Rude," You roll your eyes. "Haein how has track and field been?"

"It's been pretty good..." She smiles. "My ankle has healed incredibly well..."

"And gymnastics?" Chaeyong tilts her head.

"Ah... thank you for recommending gymnastics to me Y/n..." She smiles shyly. "I've actually... been doing really good in it..."

"That's lovely!" You gasp. "Haein remember me when you make it to the Olympics..."

"haha of course," Haein smiles.

You fake a sob, and you all get on the bus.

"How's track Jinwoo?" Chaeyong raises a brow at him.

"I've been alive," He shrugs. "Not much different"

"I'm kicking your ass next time we're competing," Chaeyong grins.

"I'd like to see you try," Jinwoo smirks.

Chaeyong grins.

"so... Young Gil... how's track?"

"For some reason I've been doing pretty good," He hums. "Still confused."

"Valid," You hum.

The bus stops, and the five of you bolt off the bus.

"LAST ONE TO CLASS IS A SORE LOSER-"

"OH YOU'RE A SORE LOSER-"

"OI NOT FAIR ALL OF YOU ARE TRACK KIDS!" You sob as you chase after them.