13

•Flashback•

"Papa look i'm doing it." Six year-old Jayda yelled in excitement.

"I see princess you doing it."Her dad Angel smiled seeing his daughter so happy.

"Get back on the side walk baby." Angel told her seeing a black car pull up slowly.

"Run in the house baby." Angel pulled out his gun.

"But I was having fun." Jayda frowned.

"GO NOW RANAE." Her dad yelled seeing the black car pull there windows down.

It was too late. The Masked Men already let off shots. Hitting Jayda in her shoulder first.

They then hit Angel in the chest and in the stomach making him fall to the ground. It was now this little girls responsibility to kill these men.

She took her dads gun with her right hand and shot the car 10 times hitting 2 out of the 7 men in the car.

She then grabbed her dads phone and called 911.

After the 911 call she attended to her dad.

"Come on papa I need you." She cried her eyes out.

"Come on papa" Jayda mumbled in her sleep.

"Ranae" Dwayne shook her a bit. He was scared , she was shaking and sweating.

"Hm" She opened her eyes letting tears fall out of them.

"Tell me what's wrong" He pulled her into his lap.

"I want my papa" Jayda cried into his chest.

"Where's your papa ? Do you need me to call him ?" D asked. Jayda never told him what happened with her father only because it was hard telling the story without her breaking down.

"You can't call him Dwayne. He passed when I was six." She finally told him.

"Im not gon tell you it's okay cause it's not. I know those type of dreams Jayda. They feel so realistic. Can you tell me how he died?"He asked her.

After telling Dwayne the story. He wanted to find those people who took her father. He didn't like seeing her like this.

"What's your dads name?" He asked seeing if he knew him. The streets talk a lot so his name may have popped up in many conversations.

"Angel" She wiped her face.

"Street name." He asked her.

"Demon" She told him.

It looked like Dwayne had just seen a ghost. He was lost for words. Demon was no where near dead. Dwayne actually worked for him.

"What's wrong." She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing just uh go back to sleep I gotta uh do something real quick." She moved off of him and he quickly got up putting on black amiri jeans and his brothers hoodie putting on some crocs. Baby put him on the crocs.

He quickly got in the car and cranked it up. He drove off not giving a care in the world to let his car heat up.

He was driving to jacksonville to speak with Demon.

To be Continued....

—————————————————————-

Drama on top of drama. I like it😈

I did change a couple parts in chapter 7 so if you would would like to see the changes go back to chapter 7.

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷