17

"Hey princess." Angel hugged his daughter.

"Nigga I thought you was dead." Jayda wiped her eyes pulling away from the hug.

"And you knew he wasn't dead why the fuck you ain't say shit." She pointed at D.

"Cause it wasn't my place to say anything. I gave him 2 weeks to tell you and he called me yesterday saying he was gon tell you today. I would have rather you hear it from your father that he wasn't dead then from me. But imma give y'all some space." He got up and went upstairs.

"13 years. You faked your death for 13 years. You know how much shit I went through for 13 years." She sat down and wiped her face.

"I know Dwayne told me everything. To the dreams. You trying to kill yourself. You getting expelled. Everything. I faked my death because they wanted to kill you. When we were outside when you were 6 they were trying to kill you. They wanted to kill me but they wanted to kill you more." He sat next to Jayda.

"They thought killing you would hurt me more than anything. They were aiming for you. I also faked my death because I owed this dude name Killa some money. Like millions. The money that's in your bank account is like half of the money I owed him. I owed him 250 million and he sent them people that tried to kill you. When I was in the hospital I got a letter saying he wanted to speak to me. About how he wanted to kill you but instead them stupid ass people shot me." He wiped Jayda's face.

"He dead now but that's besides the point.I had to lay low cause after I killed him they were looking for me. Once I killed him I was gonna come back to you. I swear I was. But I didn't wanna risk you dying."

"Papa I missed you so much." Jayda broke down.

"It's okay princess i'm here now. I ain't going no where this time I promise." He hugged his daughter.

"I love you so much Jayda." He wiped her face.

"I love you too papa." She smiled. She got her papa back. No matter how angry she was at him she finally got her papa back.

"You crying." Boogie walked downstairs rubbing his eyes.

"No im okay boogie." She picked him up and put him on his lap.

"Who that." He pointed at Angel.

"That's my papa." She smiled.

"Papa?" Boogie raised his eyebrows.

"That's my da Jaden." She chuckled.

"What's him name." He asked.

"My name Angel lil man what's yo name." Angel grabbed boogie from Jayda.

"Me name Boogie." He pointed to himself.

"No what's your real name." Jayda told him.

"Jaden B Jones." He smiled.

"I like yo name." Angel smiled.

"Me gon call you Pa angel." Boogie touched Angels face.

"This your son." Angel pointed at Boogie.

"No thats D son. He just got nicknames for everybody. He call me bae." She laughed.

"Im glad you back papa." She teared up again.

"Im glad i'm back too." Angel smiled.

SlimJim