24

Sorry... Again🙂

Omniscient

"Today we are here to celebrate the life of Jayda Ranae Smith. Family and friends know her as baby."The pastor said into the mic.

"It was very sad the way she died. She passed due to gang violence." Sighs were heard from all around the room.

"We are going to have some people speak ." The pastor looked at Dwayne.

He got up and wiped his face walking onto the stage.

"Mama." He chuckled while sniffing.

"Man Jayda was my girl. You seen ha you seen me. That was my lady fr. The way she smiled made me so happy bruh. I just loved seeing that girl happy." He wiped his face.

"Whe-" He stared at the people in front of him letting tears fall down.

"It's okay Carter." Jayda's mom walked up and wiped his face.

"Man when my son called her mama see was so happy. She was like "Bae you heard that."

"And when we was in dubai. She wanted to do everything. And I let her." He chuckled causing others to chuckle as well.

"I wish I was in that casket man. It wasn't her time. If I could reverse everything I would've made her stay." He sighed.

"I love you always. That's my girl forever. She died in The 912."

THE END NIGGA

SIKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE💀

Dwayne Carter Jones Jr.

I woke from the dream that I had drenched in sweat.

"It's bout early as fuck." I shook my head looking at my phone.

It was 6 in the morning.

"Might as well get my day started." I got up going to the bathroom.

Flashback

"I'm sorry to inform you but Jayda is in a medical induced coma. She got shot 3 times. One bullet grazed her head. Another hit her arm. And she also got shot in her chest. The bullet didn't hit any organs so that's good. We were able to get all the bullets out. She's in room 243." He walked away.

"Man I don't wanna see her." I shook my head.

"You gon have to one day D." Demon looked at me.

"I know but ion want to." I rubbed my ear.

"Da let's go see mama." He looked at me.