𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕|𝐖𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞

"I think I should be apologising, as Nessa said, it wasn't your secret to tell, I shouldn't have overreacted,"

"You never wear a skirt, do it," Lexi says as I contemplate between the denim jeans or the white skirt that's going to fit almost halfway up my thigh

"Just do it," Vanessa says, her tone almost taunting.

"Fine," I groan before grabbing it from the bed, I head over to the bathroom before slipping into it.

The skirt has two strings that pull up the skirt, almost like a hoodie, I was already wearing a cropped top that was off the shoulders and had puffy sleeves.

I leave the bathroom to see the two girls smiling at my appearance.

"If you guys make me wear heels," I mutter causing them to chuckle.

"Just one last thing," Lexi says walking over to me, she pulls up the two strings before stopping it halfway up my thigh.

"That's how it's supposed to be," she says causing me to roll my eyes.

"And yes you can wear your air force 1's," Vanessa says.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

As we get closer to my adrenaline rises higher with each step, the cold air conditioner flows against my skin sending a shiver through my body.

"I still hate you guys for wearing a skirt," I mutter causing them to chuckle.

"You'll be fine," Vanessa mutters before we all stop at door 346,

Lexi knocks on the door, my heart is pounding through my chest as we patiently wait for someone to open the door.

When they do, it's Adonis, his hands are on the doorway, he's wearing a denim jacket with a graphic tee along with blue jeans.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he says with a smile as he steps to a side.

We all walk in and its relatively empty, the interior is nice, white walls and an open kitchen, with a view you'd die for.

"Where's everyone?"Lexi question, Adonis shrugs before speaking again.

"It's just you guys,April,Thomas And Levi,and Kegan is supposed to be on his way,"

"I'm going to look for Levi, do you guys want to come?" Lexi questions as I shake my head but Vanessa agrees to go.

"We need ice," Thomas says, handing Adonis the empty ice bucket.

"Where is it?" He questions.

"Its on the groundfloor,"

"Glad you could make it,"Thomas says and I give him a small nod before he walks away.

"Do you want to come or are you going to stay here?" He questions.

"I'll come with you," I say causing him to nod before we exit the flat.

After we walk into the elevator, Adonis pushes the button to the groundfloor.

"They give you guys free ice?" I question causing him to chuckle.

"It's a hotel kind of apartment, but it's expensive," he says, leaning his back against the wall at the back of the elevator.

I nod in response as he gazes over to me, his green eyes staring deep into mine, the tension grows and my heart begins to skip beats.

Just as I look away from him, the elevator door opens saving n.v f me from half of the awkwardness.

We walk for a while before entering a room that's small.

He fills up the bucket before we walk back to the elevator,"Where were you the first month, you moved out your mom's house?" I question as we walk into the elevator.

"Um, I was by my dad," he says causing me to look up at him as he pushes the button to go back to his apartment.

"Your biologically dad?" I question and he nods, which causes me to grow anxious.

"Why'd you even move out?" I questions and he shrugs just as the elevator opens again but behind it is a wall.

The door closes and I look over to Adonis before he pushes the button again.

But it does nothing, as he gives up, he pushes the emergency button, "I think I'm stuck in the main entrance elevator," he says before the person can speak.

"What floor are you stuck on?" They ask, Adonis looks up at the numbers before speaking.

"The 8th floor," he mutters.

"Well get to you as soon as possible please stay calm," they say before the line goes blank.

He looks at me as I pace around the elevator, I hear the mental bucket hit the floor as he walks over to me.

He holds my hands before looking at me, "Calm down it's okay," he tries assuring me.

"Why are you so calm?" I question, as my hands begin to feel cold from the anxiety of being in a tight space for too long.

"I've been stuck in an elevator before," he chuckles, his warm hands distracting me from the terrifying situation.

"We're going to be here for a while so get comfortable," he says before letting me go and taking a seat on the floor.

"I have on a skirt, I can't sit," I mutter causing him to chuckle before he takes off his jacket and hands it to me.

As I take it from him, he holds my hand and guides me into his lap, where I sit and place his jacket on my lap.

His warm arms slide around my stomach, holding me onto him, "I'm sorry," I mutter, in a way that I didn't want him to hear, but somehow he would.

"For what?" he questions, resting his chin against the top of my head.

"You deserved to know," I say causing him to chuckle lightly.

"I think I should be apologising, as Nessa said, it wasn't your secret to tell, I shouldn't have overreacted," he says, taking a deep breath before speaking again.

"I'm sorry," he says just as he plays with my fingers, I glance down at our hands before seeing small circles, they looked like burn marks, they weren't there before.

"What's that?" I question, rubbing my thumb over the area.

"My dad," he mutters before kissing my head.

"Don't worry about it," he says causing me to turn to look at him.

His arms loosen around me as I straddle him, his eyes stare at mine as I cup his cheeks before whispering to him.

"What is it?" 

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝