𝐗𝐈𝐕|𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

It's been two weeks since Adonis and I kissed, it happened, and I obviously had to tell the girls so they keep giving him sly looks every now and then.

But we've returned back to our usual insults and sarcastic jokes.

But I can't help but feel like they're something there, I would never actually tell him that but it's how I feel.

"You did some decorating," Lexi says as she enters my room and I nod before sitting up.

My room was now decorated with bookshelves and led lights, my bed is positioned in the middle of my room and I repainted my walls beige.

"How's the painting going?" She questions.

"It's fine, I guess," I say causing her to chuckle.

I've repainted it three times so far but nothing seems to be doing it for me, I'm glad I changed at the time I did because I wouldn't be able to hand in the other three I've drawn.

I hear Lexi take a seat on the bed as I sigh looking at the painting.

"What's wrong?" He questions and I shake my head.

"Nothing," I say before getting up.

"Did you need something?" I question as I walk over to the painting.

"No but it's been a couple of days since you and I talked and you're still stuck on Adonis who has moved back to Alice," she says which causes me to clinch the brush I have between my fingers.

"How are you and Levi?" I question ignoring her sly response.

She rolls her eyes before speaking, "Don't bring that up now, get out, go to a party or something, it's been weeks," she says.

"Literally nothing has changed," I mumble.

"I'm your sister, Izzy, you can fool everyone but me," she sighs before looking at me.

"Levi and I are good, we're going on a picnic this evening," she says and I smile.

"You two better not break up," I chuckle as I dip the brush into the paint.

"We won't, or at least I hope so," she says and I laugh.

"Well have some fun and be safe,"

"I feel bad leaving you home all alone," she says and I laugh.

"Aren't I the big sister, plus I have Dad," I tell her which makes her give me her judgy look.