𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"I'll have to give you an additional month, it's not possible to save it," my art teacher says.

"I'm sorry, I know how hard you worked on this," she continues and I nod.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault to begin with, but do have a nice day," I say as I get up from the chair.

I grab my bag along with my ruined painting and walk out the door.

The shorts they gave me or two sizes smaller and it clings onto my thighs, every time I sit I have to pull them down when I get up.

That's not even half as embarrassing as the black paint that stained my thighs.

I'd probably be happier with the jeans that were painted black, at least I wouldn't have to pull them down.

I head outside the school and walk over to my car where I shoved the painting into the backseat.

"You look like you walked fresh out of Walmart," my sister snickers as she walks over to me.

"What happened?" Levi questions as he looks at the painting I just aggressively stuffed into my car.

"Alice spilt her black paint onto my painting," I groan shutting the door.

"Apparently she tripped," I say finger quoting at the word tripped.

"Well that's a disaster, I hope you can salvage it," Levi says and I shake my head.

"Nope, I can't if I did anything else it'd just smudge the whole thing,"

"Enough about me are you two official yet or what?" I question causing Lexi to go red and Levi to

"Maybe," they both say and I chuckle.

"At least something is going right, but we have to get going so we can get ready for the game tonight," I say and he nods.

"See you later," he says.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

When I got home, I showered before dressing into a yellow and white checkered dress along with a white long sleeve turtle neck underneath.

Thankfully the paint came off easily after a hot shower.

I walk over to my painting and look at how the black paint covers half of one of my parts on the painting.