Chapter 5- Chesapeake Ripper.

Bill was putting his Father's map of Derry up in front of a projection machine in his garage, Mike closed the Garage door so they could see the picture better Eddie clicked the start button as Cynthia took a seat watching all of this "L-L..look that's where g-Georgie disappeared...Theirs the ironworks...and the blackspot" He pointed to all the spots on the projected old Derry map. "E-everywhere IT h-happens t-there all c-connected by the sewers" he swallowed before continuing to explain "And they all meet up at the-" Ben came to a sudden realization "The well-house!"
Stanley looked at them all before saying "You mean the house on Neibolt street?" Richie then spoke up "You mean the creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep??" Eddie began to freak out whilst taking a hit of his inhaler trying to breathe, Cynthia walked over and sat next to him rubbing his back trying to calm him down "I hate that place, always feels like it's watching me.." Beverly said scared "T-That's where I saw it" Eddie slowly looked up "That's where I saw the clown..." He looked at Cynthia and then back to Bill "T-that's where It lives..." Bill said staring at the projection with a far-off look. Stanley nervously said "I can not imagine anything ever wanting to live there" Cynthia felt Eddie jump up and turn towards them "C-can we just stop talking about this? i-i-i- can barely breathe It's summer! W-we're kids!" He was having a panic attack "I can barely breathe, H-having a fucking asthma attack. And fuck doing this!" he turned ripping the map right off the wall. "Hey what the hell! put the map back!" Bill said glaring "Mm" Eddie shook his head until the projector began switching pictures. Cynthia quickly got up looking at the projector eyes wide "W-what happened? what's going on?" Bill said watching the pictures switch around his parent's photos to a picture of all of them with Georgie "G-Georgie.." The photo began zooming in after the clips switched getting closer and closer before panning up to Bill's mom "Bill!" Stanley said worried Bill's mom's face slowly turned to Pennywise and they all began to freak out Cynthia got up and backed around eyes wide. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" Richie yelled grabbing onto Eddie shaking him. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW AHHHHH!!" Eddie yelled right back at him. Bill was frozen staring at the picture on the wall as Beverly was shaking, Cynthia yelled "T-turn it off!" Everyone began yelling "TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!!" Cynthia ran over and kicked the Projector shaking as it seemed to stop for a moment. the projector was still on but facing Stanley who slowly turned towards the empty photo. Cynthia looked Frozen with fear and glanced to the others before flinching seeing the projector still switching through photos. They all saw Pennywise still in the photo as it slowly blinked..3 time's until a giant version of Pennywise came out and everyone screamed "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" They all stumbled towards the Garage door Cynthia had fallen and was in a corner her entire being shaking as Beverly was right next to her. She watched Pennywise hold his hand out making a growling sound as he went to grab Beverly Cynthia and her both Covered their faces in pure Fright. Ben quickly opened the garage door and Beverly slowly looked seeing Pennywise no longer there. Beverly slowly went to Ben and lightly rubbed his shoulder "T-thanks Ben" She then turned towards Bill and hugged him. Cynthia was sitting in the corner still shaking holding in tears she had never been that scared of anything before. "I-it saw us...It knows where we are!" Eddie said in complete terror and shock. "I-it always does..." Bill said before walking out of the Garage "S-s-so let's go!" Ben raised a brow "Go? Go where?" "Neibolt! T-That's where g-g-g-Georgie is..." Bill said with a sense of urgency. "After that?" Stanley pointed behind him to the garage "Y-yeah... it's summer...We should be outside..." Richie said looking at Bill "If you say it's summer one more f-f-fucking time!" Bill said glaring at them he looked at them all before going and getting on his Bike riding away "Bill! wait!" Beverly called out. Cynthia looked at them before she felt Eddie come and help her up getting her to focus on her breathing "Come on breath Thia breath! We have to catch up to Bill" Eddie said doing a 123 breath method with her as she nodded "O-okay" she followed them to their Bikes. Cynthia had her very own bike now, one of Billys old bikes as she got on and followed them to Neibolt street.