Chapter 8- The Promise.

September had rolled around, school starting a few weeks back. The group was sat by the river all talking about IT and how Beverly felt being under the deadlights "I can only remember parts, but I thought I was dead." Beverly spoke looking down at her hands before looking back up at them. "That's what it felt like, I saw us, all of us. together back in the system. " She sighed "But we were older, Like our parent's ages." she turned her head. Bill stared before asking "W-w-what were we all doing there?" She blinked before telling him "I just remember how we felt, how scared we were." she then slightly whispered, "I don't think I can ever forget that." Cynthia listened before closing her eyes scared for what the future has to offer. Bill then grabbed a piece of broken glass off the ground before looking at everyone. "Swear if, s-swear if it isn't dead if it ever comes back we'll come back too." Everyone stood up along with him, Cynthia was the last to stand up not sure she would live long enough to see 27 years from now but she nodded she would at least try to keep such a promise. Bill cut his hand first, before going down the line. Pretty much everyone winced or nearly cried from the pain. Eddie's wrist heart monitor began to beep as Bill cut his hand,  Cynthia was next as she pulled her hand away before he could cut her "I-i don't know Bill, what if Hannibal finds me...and I can't keep my end of the promise." Tears threatened to fall before she felt Bill hold her wrists. "You'll find a way...we believe in you and you have us, we will make sure Hannibal doesn't get you." She stared at him before nodding holding her hand out. Her nose scrunched up from the pain and gripped her hand "Ow.." as everyone's hands were cut, they all held each other's hands forming a circle. completing the blood promise something much stronger than a silly pinkie promise. their hands fell once it was done. Stanley spoke up "I gotta go, I hate you" he then smiled at them as everyone cracked up laughing. "Ill...see you later." And with that Stanley walked off. one by one everyone branched off. Eddie said, "Bye guys, come on Cynthia." Cynthia smiled before looking at the others "Thank you, for everything." she turned and followed after Eddie.

-----------

"Why on earth do you have the audacity to put liquid smoke in the batter?!" a shriek could be heard from in the kitchen, Eddie looked at the packet "I swear it said liquid smoke!! were making bacon pancakes it makes sense!!" he yelled back panicking. "NO, IT SAYS DONT USE SMOKED BACON!!!" she shook him "We have to eat these...we don't have any other batter.." She groaned. Eddie stared at the batter, lifting his head he crossed his arms. "Like I said before, IM NOT A BAKER!!!" Cynthia rolled her eyes before giving a small giggle "We could just give these pancakes to the rude next-door neighbor~ like a little doorstep gift" Eddie stared "You're evil, I like it!" They both continued making the pancakes "Instead of bacon ill put these month-old blueberries to use." Eddie nearly gagged "I'm surprised we even still have those man." She nodded before putting the batter on the pan, slowly cooking them "Okay so, how to know when to flip a pancake you have to wait until there are bubbles around the edges. See? just like that." She pointed to the bubbles appearing before flipping the pancake in which was a perfect color of brown. 
A pile of pancakes was made with blueberry and whipped cream on top before turning and saying "Such lovely pancakes don't cha think?" She asked with a sort of Chicago accent. Eddie rolled his eyes "Just go deliver the stupid pancakes!" She scoffed and stuck her tongue out. "You're no fun Eddster." and with that she turned walking straight out the door mustering up the sweetest little smile, walking up to the neighbor's house she knocked. A grouchy old lady answered, "What the hell do you want?" Cynthia smiled "Hi Miss Jones! I've brought some pancakes Eddie and I made too many!" Miss Jones had a surprised look before snatching it from Cynthia's hands "Gimmie that! now get off my property." All Cynthia saw next was a door being slammed into her face. Her face turned to a sour scowl before shaking her head and going back home. Entering the household she said, "Oh she deserved that! she was just plain rude today!".
Eddie nodded. "Wait- what did she do to deserve that today?" he tilted his head out of curiosity before she sighed and looked out the window towards the woman's house "She slammed the door in my face, and we all know the rude deserve to be eaten..." 
---

Cynthia rolled her eyes before giving a small giggle "We could just give these pancakes to the rude next-door neighbor~ like a little doorstep gift" Eddie stared "You're evil, I like it!" They both continued making the pancakes "Instead of bacon ill put these month-old blueberries to use." Eddie nearly gagged "I'm surprised we even still have those man." Turning she glanced to Eddie seeing him turning and putting away the other plates before she turned and grabbed hold of a few of the purple little berries stuffing them with specific pills that could put an elephant to sleep. she then glanced towards Eddie before turning back and mixing in the stuffed blueberries she had a ting of guilt hit her stomach. "Calm down Cynthia." 

----
Eddie coughed awkwardly before hesitating, she noticed his tension and said "What? you choking or something?" she raised a brow. Eddie shook his head no "You don't mean...actually eat her right?" Cynthia's eyes went wide "No no no silly! it was a metaphor!!" She walked over to him patting his shoulder "I told you Eddie I put that behind me! I'm as normal as normal can get in this whole world, oh but that reminds me! I gotta go pick up something I'll be back kay?" She gave him a gentle smile as he nodded with a relieved look "Good! okay ill see you when you get back home." She turned and left the house putting her jacket on and giving a tired yawn, she was going to be sneaking into the Derry Mental institute to get another dosage of hypnocil. She grabbed her bike and rode down the sidewalk quickly shaking her head glancing around for the sign that would point her in the right direction. "Come on Cynthia no sleeping yet, don't wanna meet that creep's face again." a few minutes passed to an hour and she stopped in front of the Neibolt house staring up at it before squinting her eyes. Shaking the unnerving feeling out of her head she turned to ride down the road only to gasp seeing a car in front of her heading straight at her, she swerved her bike into the ditch and groaned falling down and slowly sat up seeing the car bolt away "Ugh my head..." She noticed her vision blacking out "No.."

"Yes, ~ looks like someone couldn't make it to the institute, after all, ~" a clawed hand gripped onto her shirt "Listen, Bitch we've got a big problem on our hands..."

{SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER BEING SOOO SMALL I PROMISE ILL MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! ALSO I HAVE MORE FANFICS COMING A FREDDY KRUEGER FANFIC AND HANNIBAL FANFIC~ SO ONCE THOSE ARE POSTED HOW ABOUT ALL YALL GO CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! HAVE A LOVELY TIME MY PRETTY LITTLE BATS}