Conflicts and Arguments

Lisa

A steamy hot sex is what completes a beautiful morning. A beautiful brunette lies beneath me, as her voice of moan boom inside her luxurious room. Beads of sweat forming on her forehead, and her silky smooth skin glistens with sweat too due to our intense activities.

Her body is to die for. That I cannot deny. Jennie with clothes on is surely a sight to see, but Jennie without any clothes on is worth dying me. Not that I wish you can see what I can see, it's only for me to stare and ogle. But you, know. It's Jennie Kim. Whatever I don't want to explain further for you to dream her on.

Moving forward, with Jennie Kim as your girlfriend, you couldn't ask for more. A gorgeous, sexy, hot. Name it all. It's all in her. A good cook, a loving one, thoughtful. Not to mention how scary she was when she's mad, but still looking hot as fuck. And how wild she becomes sometimes when we are fucking each other. It's something anyone could ask for. And they're all in me. Sorry, I don't share. You can envy me I don't mind.

Life with Jennie has been one hell of a ride. I can see how she'd change. She's very affectionate, and she values time with me now. Something she failed to do three years ago. And I am more than happy. Happy that it scares me. Why is it when something is wrong it scares you, and when you are happy, it scares you too? As the saying goes, after the happiness there's a storm coming. Just why? Can't life be all just cupcakes and rainbows?

But as also said, you wouldn't learn if its all cupcakes and rainbows. Life is like a road, you'll never know when you will face a bumpy one. It's unpredictable. It's something we can't control. How I wish my life can stay like this.

It was like 4am in the morning when Jennie beg me to stop fucking her. That girl is super insatiable, her stamina for sex is surprisingly strong. We were always like this. Whenever we have time for each other, we would always stay at home, just cuddle while eating and watching movies, we are fucking each other until we both passed out. Jennie always wanted to spend time, she's super clingy, not that I am complaining, but it's just something I am not used to before when she debuted. Time for us becoming less and less since she debuted and this side of her is like a refresher to me. But I love it. I love all of her.

Jennie and I have been living for almost 5 months. Things are getting better and better as time goes by. It was like we never really separated for three years. I feel like we are wives and wives. Loving to wake up every morning with her as the first person to see, and sleeping as the last person to hold.

She loves me and I can feel it to even on the end of my nerves. And I love her too. So much I'd willing to do anything for her.

It was passed 9 in the morning, Jennie is still sleeping soundly her legs and arms sprawled on top of me. The thin shit of the bed covers only her butt, exposing all of her skin. I smiled at the sight. Such a wonderful view this morning. I kissed her head before stepping out of the bed and took a shower. I tool my time inside, relaxing on the cold water in the tub. I'm sure Jennie will wake up late, knowing how tired she is from last night. A smiled escape from my lips as I remembered last night events.

"Looove! What do you want for breakfast?" Oh, the princess is awake. I smiled.

"You!" I shouted back.

"But you just had me last night, you still want more??" The tone sounded playful.

"I can't help it! I'm sorry!" I yelled. Jennie laughed outside and I smiled.