10. Prep for College Fest

Ajay's POV

"Are you guys kidding me?!" I asked shocked.

"Not at all bro." Imran said in a chill bro tone.

"But how could you guys organize the college Fest when you'll have already finished college?" I asked disbelieving.

"C'mon Ajay you very well know that we've been organising the fest since 3rd year. So what's the big deal in organising it now?" Ankit asked back.

"Exactly, that's my point this year it's supposed to be organised by our juniors that is the fourth years who are currently in college. Then how come you guys take the responsibility." I questioned back looking at Ankit.

"Dekh Ajay hum ne Nahi Kaha un logo ko hum ye event organize karenge, Woh log khud aayi help mangne ki liye toh hum kaise mana karte? (See Ajay, we never told them that we'll organize, the came and asked for help so how could we say no for them?)" Sanjay supported Ankit while I shook my head.

"Chahe Kuch bhi ho, is Saal Ka Fest unki responsibility hai (Whatever it is, Organizing this year's fest is there responsibility) so how come we interfere?" I asked back.

"What's the problem in Organizing this huh?"Ayash asked looking at me, and continued "Waise bhi (anyways) we said yes because it would affect our college's reputation if the fest was not organized properly. And you know how grandly  we organized the fest last year, and we were highly appreciated by the Dean as well. So obviously this year too they would expect that standard right!"

"Besides, we are not going take any credit for this, we are just doing this for our college reputation, isiliye maan ja na Yaar (so, at least now say yes man)." Sanjay pleaded.

"Okay phar ek shart pe." I said crossing my hands across the chest, while the others raised their eyebrows to ask as if, "what?!"

"I'll let you'll know when time comes, For now I need you guys to promise me that you won't deny it later."I said smirking.

All four of them exchanged looks and then nodded.

"Good, now let's get into work." I said, "First of all we need to finalize the theme so we'll start with that."

"Of course, anyway no one can beat your ideas so, you suggest one and that's will be final." Imran said smirking.

"No way I am going to suggest, I need you guys to work with it."

"What?!" All of them choursed together.

"Are you kidding us?! Tumhe toh pata hai hum sab Ka creativity level kitna kharab hai phir bhi hum kaise-(You very well know that our creativity level is very bad and still you want us to-"

"-Ha Yaar Sanjay is right, how could we decide the theme." Ayash joined with Sanjay while Imran and Ankit nodded agreeing with them.

"Will you let me complete first, you guys jump into conclusion without even listening to what I meant to say." I said.
While all for of them looked at me confused.

"Okay guys, so the idea is we are going to have a small competition, where the second, third and fourth years are allowed to participate to suggest a theme and from that you guys select the best 5 options and finally from that five I choose which is the best."

"Are you serious?" Ankit asked raising his eyebrows, " I mean you want us to select the best five ideas from fifty ideas! Huh!"

"Why are you so surprised, it's not that difficult, we have already done that a couple of times right?" I asked back.

"Of course we have, but you were the one who guided last time so-" Imran said shrugging.

"-So what, use the same points I told last time to select five." I finished the sentence before Imran could. "Itna Tu tum log karskte ho, zyada bholi mat bano(I know you guys can do this so just stop pretending as if you guys don't know anything."