4. Confessions!

Anaya's POV

"You think you'd score more than seventy five percent?!" Mahi asked doubtfully.

"Of course I would!" I said as I stood up from my seat.

"How come?!" Keerthi asked confused.

"Exactly! Yesterday you were so worried about the paper and today itna(This much) confidence!" Aysha asked rubbing her chin... "Kahi cheating Tu Nahi tum ne? (You didn't cheat, Did you?)" She added after a while.

While the other two looked at me with a Kya Tumne sach Mai cheating Kiya hai?! (Did you really cheat?!) look.

While I shrugged and said," Oh god guys! When I said that I would definitely pass didn't you'll have anything else to think?! Seriously?!"

"Then how else can you be so sure that you'd score seventy five percent?!" Keerthi asked inquisitively.

"Well... I have a gut feeling... You know guys! My gut feeling never goes wrong!" I   remarked.

While of them looked at me with suspiciously.

"What?!" I asked.

"You really think that your so called gut feeling would work out?!" Mahi asked.

"I know you'll might not believe me... But just wait and watch, anyway you'll find out about that in two hours time." I said waving my hands in the air.

"Yeah we are waiting!" Aysha said in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever!" The other two said indignantly.

***************************************

Ajay's POV

"Hey Ajay!" Sanjay snapped his fingers at me.

I looked at him abruptly coming out of my thoughts.

"Where are you lost?" He asked as I looked at him.

"Nothing - I was just thinking." I said casually.

"I don't think so!" Ankit remarked doubtfully.

"Yeah... Even I feel the same!" Ayash added.

"Baat kya hai Bhai?(What's the matter bro?)" Vikram asked.

"Don't you dare to hide us anything this time!" Sanjay warned me before I could start.

I took a deep breath and opened my bag, all four of them looked at me in question, I shook my head as if to say Wait, took out Anaya's paper.

I handed it to Sanjay, while the other three crowded around him to have a look at that paper.

"This Anaya's paper! What's the problem with this??" Imran questioned looking at me confused.

"Haa Yaar! She has even scored eighty percent in your paper... That's a big achievement... I must say!" Ayash said appreciatively.

"Woh Sab chod...(Leave all that)" Sanjay said turning to Ayash and looked at me and said, "Tell us why are you worried about this paper?"

I took a deep breath and narrated them about the challenge Anaya made.

Ankit burst out laughing after listening to me.

"Seriously! Are you worried about going out with a girl?" Ankit asked in between his laughter.

"Or is it because The Great Ajay Rathore lost to a girl?!" He asked raising his eyebrow after while suppressing his laughter.

I shot him daggers meaning Shut up! Or else you'll suffer.