BONUS CHAPTER

Hello everyone its been a while, i am trying to come up with new idea before writing another fan fiction

Please request if you want me write another character, outside jasper hale...

Hope you guys are always safe and healthy 😁😁

So please enjoy this bonus chapter, thank you again for the comments and the votes, i loved you guys 😄

================================

5 years later

"Dad, where is Mom?", Jasper didnt answer his son right away..."If I knew where she is, I will tell you Dale... But the thing is I dont know where is your mom", Jasper giving her son sad smile.

'Just back home safely darling, its make me sad looking at his hopeful face', 'Sorry honey...Old Quil is dead so I stay for a bit to help with the funeral, Dad will be coming tonight along with our 2 set of twins, Demetri will come to o', 'I missed you darling, please be careful and dont worry i will prepare everything for Dale birthday party tomorrow night', 'I love you Jasper', 'I love you too'.

Dale watched his dad space off, "Dad, you okay?", "Yes, come lets go to sleep little man". Even though Jasper cant sleep...He likes to closed his eyes and listen to his son heartbeat which relaxes him.

Meanwhile in Fork

"Thank you for coming Al, we appreciate it", "No worries after all this pack is my extended family, Evelyn is Jacob mate so yeah I see you guys as a family members". She smiled warmly at everyone.

Billy couldn't ask better imprint for his son, Evelyn is warm and kind like her mother but have strong sense of justice and other emotions like her father. Evanos on the other hand look hard to approach and seems distant but inside he is gentleman like his father. Dale is Jasper mini version, according to Jasper, Dale is exactly what he looks like before he become a vampire.

"I am happy Jacob imprinted on Evelyn, thank you for bring beautiful woman into our life... We will always love and cherish her", "Oh Billy stop flattering me 😂, Jake is wonderful person too. He make Evelyn happy and safe...Its enough for me".

For the Pack, they like the Guavere's and Whitlock's more than the Cullen's. Its just the way Edward and Bella selfishly drag everyone around because of their love story.

Jake and Evelyn go shopping on Seattle for Dale oncoming birthday party, "Eve... What should we get for Dale? ", "My brother wanted this book for a while but dad and mom forget to buy it... Let's bought it for him", Eve smile warmly at Jake, doesnt matter what happened in the past between him and Bella. He is her boyfriend now... that's what matters the most. Jake adored his imprint, Eve not bothered about the past life of him...accepting him as who he is, sometimes when he forget about their anniversary because he is doing Alpha duty, she never get 😡 with him,  instead she helped him.

Seth and Nessi leaving fork and moved to Canada where they continue to go to college, Nessie still cant stand around her father after knowing what her father wanted to do with him, sure she knew its for her mother safety but that didnt make what he think is right.

Evanos joined Guavere as Royal Guard of the Elder's along with his grandpa, Dale. He cant wait to come home for his little brother birthday party, sure sometime he missed his parents but he knew his parents always support him and wished him all the best in life. Beside he is not alone...his grandpa is there too as the Chief of Royal Guard.

Alec and Jane cont. to stay at Whitlock  family, Alleina registering both of them to highschool, they are skeptical at first but after that they enjoy it, they never do it before.

Demetri, Felix and Marcus stay on Volterra. They keep eye on volturi in cased they decided to do something again. With them being there... Aro is more fair giving judgement to other vampire who disobey the rule's.

Sam and Emily decide to move out from reservation and buy house at Port Angeles once Sam stop pashing and passed the Alpha positionsl to where its actually belong... Jacob Black. Sam think Jacob is ready and matured enough to take back his position as Alpha, with Eve alongside him... Sam is reassured that the Packs is in good hand. Sam and Emily have 2 childrens, both is girl. With being away from fork and reservation they dont need to be worried about the girls phasing... But they never know what future hold.

Paul and Rachel moved to Hawaii since Paul decides time to stop phasing and retired, he just want to make best life with his wife and their son.

Jared and Kim along with everyone stay at reservations, for them this place is their sacred land... Too much memories that take place in reservations.

Dale birthday party  🎊

"Mom, Dad", Jasper and Alleina hugs Eve and Jake. "You guys being good with each other right?", "Darling lets not make them feel overwhelmed, come inside everyone is already here".

When time to blow the candle, someone knocked on door, "Honey did we expecting someone else? ", "No, Not that I know, just stay here. I will open the door and see".

"Surprised!!! 😁😄😁", Jasper shake his head amused, "You guys said can't attend Dale birthday party 🎊 lol,  come inside", Peter and Charlotte coming inside the house but before Jasper can closed the door.

The Cullen's member is stand in front of him, "Yes? ", "We um want to celebrate Dale birthday party.. I mean if you and Al okay with that", "Non sense lol why we wont be okay about that,  come inside already", "Really?! We can come inside?!", "Its already 5 years after the battle and our last encounter...i am not holding grudges anymore,  its tiring and exhausted 😂😂😂".

That moment the Cullen's knew no matter how angry the Whitlock clan is they will never turn their back pn their family and their friends.

After all holding grudges is really not Jasper and Alleina thing 😂😂😂😂

================================

There done hehehe, its more like chapter filler after the confrontation with Volturi's.

See ya again folk's 😁😁😁😁