XIII

Sorry but will not write sex scene or something like that, its feel awkward for me 😅

================================

Alleina P.O.V

It's midnight and I believe dad will visit soon, something about getting my power unlock... Gezz I was fine being mere human.

I feel cold arms wrapping around my waist, "Hey, you back so soon honey", Jasper kissed my neck, "Yeah, just hunt a few Mountain Lion, I can feel your emotions you know", "Jasper stop 😅, my dad can coming anytime and we dont want to traumatize him right".

Jasper chuckled, standing beside me after kissing my forehead. We wait and wait, until Jasper standing rigid and pushed me behind him.

"Try and I will beheaded you before you know it", A chuckle can be heard but soon its silent. "Honey, what happened there ?", "Dont worry darling we are safe now, there is vampire out there but your father got them in time".

Dad jump to the balcony, "Hah, like hell i will let them hurt my family", he hugged me and Jasper. "I was worried about you dad".

After 5 hours of processing, I can feel a new power inside of me, "You are the most rare amongs our bloodline, you have power to nullified other powers, no one can use their power against you and healing, Jasper now have it too except for healing, that was born because of you personality and nature".

"Dad, can i got pregnant with Jasper, I mean is that possible?", "Yes you can but dont worry you would be fine, and no its not gonna put you in danger", "Its not what we are afraid of father, the Volturi... ". Dad eyes flashed black, "Ha if they are values their life... They will back off, your future children's is not human vampire but guardian and vampire, we do have different with human once we reach 20 years old we slowing down on age department, instead of 1 year you will spent 5 year to grow old to 21, not stop aging".

Dad said goodbye and poof gone after gave his blessings to us, "Come darling lets rest, you need to wake up 8 am, 2 hr left", "My clothes... I'm not packing up yet", "Dont worry, Alice and Rosalie already pack it up for you, just try to sleep ya".

================================

Jasper P.O.V

I am nearly done with packing, still have 1 hour before our flight. Bella and Edward already gone to their honeymoon after mine and Al wedding.

I remember her power is nullified so no powers can work when meet her and since I am her true mate I will have same gift as her.

I look at my beloved wife, "You always surprised me with your kindness, even when Edward keep pushed your limits with his never ending arguments when we decided to invited Volturi to our wedding".

She is yawn and stretch out, "Honey, its time to go?", "No we still have 20 mins left, enough time for you to freshen up. I will wait on living room". She shyly kissed me and go to bathroom.

I heard car stop and of course that giant bear voice, "Jasper oh Jasper we are here brother, I drag Brandon to come with me", I just laughed and meet them outside. "We decided we will travel around the world after our honeymoon, this letter have a name on it, Brandon... Emmett I will missed you guys ".

We bro hugs when I feel my wife leaning against the wall outside the door starring at us lovingly, "So you two not gonna missed me", she teased them.

They hugs her tightly, "You are our little sister, our favorite, take care yourself and if Jasper hurt you, tell us we will make him regret it". "Thank you for being brother's I never had... I love you guys".

================================

Bella P.O.V

"Hmm where is Edward?", then i realize there is letter on bedside table, "'Sorry, I'm going to hunt... Probably be back at noon, i loved you my beautiful wife'.... Last night was amazing, but I missed Leina. She and Jasper complete each other, I am happy for them their connection is strong compared to mine and Edward".

I walk out and go to bathroom to freshen up and i am planning to walk around the Beach while waiting Edward.

================================

Everything seems normal but oh boy if they know how wrong it was