V

I will skip here and there and story would be slightly different from the original author of Twilight.

Ok I was wondering, Victoria is red head right at 1st, then i noticed when I rewatched the part with newborn... Its blonde...Victoria 😅

================================

Edward P.O.V

What happened at Bella birthday party is terrified, if its not because of Jasper mate coming right in time... Brandon would lunged towards Bella.

"We need to leave Fork now", I suggest but in the end I know I will outvoted, Jasper growled at me like he will ended my life.

"No... I will not leave my mate...true mate, It's you who pushed Bella even when you know the situation already handled, Dont blame us for your lack of trust and stupid behavior...For the record I am empath means I feel not only my own hungry but all of you and you Edward is the strongest since she is your blood singer".

Alleina strolling through the front door along with Bella, "See I told you Bells, he would try to go out of town because of his guilt and you Edward... Control your repulsive action. You two fixed this out".

I try to get my point but when I see Alleina fierce eyes, I mean never in my life I fear someone but now I fear her, 'I dare you to say something Edward'. She never broke her eye contact with me, after knew her for a while you will know she is not someone you want to pushed around and get into her bad side.

I put my two hands up surrendered and look at Bella who practically giggling, "I never see you this terrified when it comes to human brother", Em teasing me. "No, uh I am value my life and yeah Bella come up stairs with me", "No running Ed", "Gezz Lei you are more scary than Jasper".

================================

Alleine P.O.V

I am not backing down from a fight, Edward maybe years older but his mind stuck on 17 years old mind, what he did typically what will teenager do.

I look at everyone, and suddenly become shy when I realise they staring me, "Umm I'm sorry for barging in like that, but I want to help Bella...she feels like Edward would try to run away because of what happened yesterday".

I am looked down, finding the floor is more interesting, until Jasper lifted my chin up, "Darling, thank you for helping us".

For the first time I kissed him, he is shocked at first but then he responded kissing me back, "I love you Jasper", he smiled warmly peck on my lips again and said, "I love you more Darling".

I am hiding on Jasper chest when I heard Emmett laughing and teasing us, "Aww someone suddenly become shy".

================================

Jasper P.O.V

I can feel everyone emotions, they are happy for me and my mate, "Emmett stop teasing her", Esme scold him but failed to hide her smile.

"Edward help me", Edward come and suddenly take her from me and zoomed to his room, the three just hanging out there for a while.

"Your mate is something else Jasper, also she is my soul sister thats why she can calmed me down faster than Alice. No Offense babe", Alice smile warmly at Brandon, "None Taken, she is like our personal comfort, whenever she is around we not even feel hungry when people's around".

Rosalie nodded, "I liked her no scratches that, I loved her, she is kind, pure, innocent an absolute angel but she have fiery temper if someone crossed the line or put people's that she cared on danger".

Emmett nodding his head, "Also she loved playing video games with me or watching sports with me", Edward coming down, "Don't forget she is the only person who can beat me on chess game hence I'm mind reader... Still lose, Oh and they kicked me out said they want girl time and ask me to tell Rosalie, Alice and Esme to join them".

I nodded my head, "Then us boys can go hunting".