I lone moo?

"Kaaaaaaam!" I hear as I walk back inside the house.

"Aggggghhhhh!" I scream as jump out of the way.

Joseph is skateboarding down our stair rail, that right our stair rail.

"Joseph! Get down right now your going to get yourself killed!" I yell as he gracefully jumps off the rail and onto the hardwood floor, but does he stop like I asked him to?

Of course not, he continues through the kitchen and out the back door.

"Joseph!" I yell out the window, but of course he's already gone and Mr. Kupnid down the street is looking at me like I've gone insane.

"Ugh" I sigh as I make my way back up the spiral staircase.

Once I'm in my room I settle back into bed, my last attempt to salvage a few more minutes of sleep this morning.

But no.

Tap tap

I don't even groan as I make my way to the window this time, I internally sigh and accept that the universe is simply against me.

"What?" I deadpan as I open the window.

"Good morning beautiful." Bran says smiling at me.

"Is it really?" I ask sarcastically.

"It is now that I'm with you!" He chuckles and shoots me a cheeky grin.

"Wow, your even cheesy at 10 AM," I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

'If only I could lay down, and go to sleep, with absolutely no more interruptions'. I think as I zone out and stare at the green grass below my window. 'It's probably fake, like football field turf' i think, continuing the conversation me myself and I were having inside my head.

"Kam?" Brandon asks.

"Mhhhm?" I mutter back, practically asleep on my window seel.

'I'm so tired' I mumble, or did I just say that out loud?

Who the heck knows, I'm out of it completely this morning.

"Ilonemoo" I hear as I fall asleep.

'What?'