010

Xu Cao saw that it was Niu's family, smiled, and said, "This is the jam I made. I specially reserved two bowls so that I can wait for  parents to come back and try them. Third sister in law, you fell on your leg, so go out and sit first. Come on, you can eat when parents come back. Otherwise, I I'll cook something for you."

  She didn't plan to bet the cow family alone, otherwise the two bowls would not be enough for her. This thing is originally to taste fresh, soak in water, or use some when making pastries, and eat a spoon or two when you have a bad appetite.

  Seeing Xu Cao saying this, how could the Niu  fail to understand that she was driving people, thinking about the elder brother next to her, and not offending her, so she limped and went out angrily.

  Fugui saw it and smiled happily, "wife, you don't care about her, she's nervous and lazy all day long, and you won't see her in the future."

  Several members of the Yang family are a little afraid of riches, because he is straight-tempered and lazy. He is good at hunting, and he spends almost all his expenses at home.

  Xu Cao smiled, "It's just to say hello to me, she doesn't provoke me, so I won't pay attention to her." She said, busy sealing the clay pot, "This place is finished breaking corn ,  I went out a town look to see if the stuff really easy to sell for a few money ,  it is the best, if we would not eat to keep up. "

  this thing , I am afraid that the two children like to eat.

  For supper, Xu Cao used the remaining honeycomb to stew wild rabbits and stir-fried a radish. Two large pots are full, enough for a family to eat.

  After the family came back, Xu Cao hurriedly brought the food to the table outside. It was the first time that the honeycomb stewed hare meat  had eaten it. It just feels sweet and delicious, with a hint of sweetness. The hare meat was also stewed and rotten. Eight or nine catties of wild rabbits were eaten cleanly by the family.

  Father Yang ate very comfortably, and said with a smile: "The good craftsmanship of eldest daughter in law is better than the cooks in town."

  Shen also echoed: "No, it's the first time to have such a novelty. Stewed hare with honeycomb, although it has a little sweetness, it does not affect the salty taste of rabbit meat. The taste is also very fresh. It is really delicious."

  Everyone agrees.

  Although Chen didn't say anything, she smiled, obviously she was extremely satisfied with the food.

  Today, the corn in the field is all broken, and they can rest for a while, and everyone is much more relaxed, sitting in the small courtyard and talking. Xu Cao hurriedly went into the kitchen and brought out the water that was washed with jam, and passed it to Father Yang and Mr. Chen, and said with a smile: "father, this is me making a jam in the afternoon. I soaked some water. How do you taste it? Do you Like it.”

  Although Chen did not like the eldest and his wife, but at this time it was not easy to take , took the bowl in Xu Cao's hand, took a sip, only to find that the taste was really good, sweet and sour, and even appetizing. She smiled and said: "The taste is not bad, the eldest daughter in law have worked hard."

  Xu Cao smiled: "It's not hard, if  mother likes to drink, I will leave a can, let's keep it for ourselves, and the rest. I will take the can to town tomorrow to sell."

  Chen waved her hand, "We can't afford to drink this precious thing, you can take it all to town and sell it."

  Father Yang just finished drinking and handed the bowl. To Xu Cao, smiled and said: "Listen to your mother, just try this thing fresh. We can't afford it. You can take it to the town and sell it."