029

Chapter 29

  Chen Ru's body trembled, and when she saw her, Xu Cao said, "Why is my cousin still not sleeping? Isn't it cold? Do you want to come in and sit for a while?"

  Chen Ru stuffed the things she was holding into Xu Cao's arms and laughed. Said: "I won't go in. I made two pairs of shoes for Miao Miao and Jun Jun today. I forgot to give them in the afternoon. This pair is Miao Miao's. I don't know if it is big. I made a bigger one, I think she can wear it in the future. Cousin, I'm really bothering, I'll go back to the house first." Chen Ru said, smiled apologetically at Xu Cao, then turned and left.

  Xu Cao hugged the pair of shoes, confused. Seeing her stupid appearance, Xu Cao hurriedly pulled her back into the room, "Everyone is gone. What are you going to do? Come in quickly and don't be afraid of the cold. "The pair of shoes was also picked up by Fugui, and threw them aside, "wife, let's go to bed."

  The wife Kuishui finally left, and he was finally able to sleep well with his wife. When the wife Kwaishui came, she was a little stiff when she slept and was uncomfortable to hold.

  After Fugui took off his clothes and put on the kang, Xu Cao picked up the shoes he threw aside. It was a pair of beautiful thick-soled cotton shoes. They looked a bit big. After waiting for a year, Miao Miao might put them on and collect them. After getting up and putting it under the box, Xu Cao took off her clothes and put on the kang.

  She thought that Chen Ru would leave the next day when the snow was smaller, but who knew that the snow was getting bigger and bigger. Chen Ru continued to stay.

  Looking at the heavy snow outside, Xu Cao also felt that it was a bit unusual. There was not such a heavy snow in previous years. During the few days when Chen Ru lived here, she helped Shen's cooking, and then came to chat with Xu Cao, hugged Miao Miao to talk, and lived a very leisurely life.

  Days passed, and the snow-footed feet had been on for another five or six days without stopping. Chen Ru became a little worried and said to the Chen Mother: "Auntie, I have lived here for several days. I don’t know how Dad is at home alone, I want to go back.” She only came here to take a look, but she didn’t expect it to be delayed like this.

  Chen looked at the heavy snow flying outside, the white snow in the distance, and even some other colors could not be seen. After leaving the courtyard, the snow foot was as high as knees, and she could not walk at all, "Ru'er, look at The heavy snow outside, how dare I let you go back now? Besides, You finally came here and just play for a few more days. If you are with us, your father has nothing to worry about. If you are not at ease, I will let  Fugui, go and send a message."

  Father Yang next to him listened, snorted, knocked down the cigarette stick, and said angrily: "Fuzzy, let Fugui go to send the message, such a heavy snow, go to the youngest man's house. That road has long been blocked , and you can’t walk. You are so embarrassed to let Fugui go to send the message? I think you want to kill him!" 

      The heavy snow, the several roads in the village have long been blocked, each The people in the village are trapped in the village, unable to get in or out. Nowadays, it's extremely difficult to connect all the doors, let alone to send a message or something. If this is stuck on the road for most of the day, people will freeze to death.

 Mothee Chen looked at Chen Ru here, a little frustrated, and shouted: "How do I know that the road is closed, if I know that I will not let Fuguu go to send the message. Humph, the dead old man." Then she pulled Chen Ru towards. The back room walked, "Ru'er, let's go, ignore your uncle, the old man."

  With such a heavy snow, the weather was abnormally cold. Although firewood was burned under the kang during the day, the room was still cold. This northern house has high beams and is breathable, making it even colder in winter.